61-Fittings

*jens pov*

It's been about 3 months since Leah proposed, and everything is really coming together for the wedding. Leah booked the place, and her mom picked out the wedding cake last week since we don't wanna know what it looks like.

I even got my dress size yesterday and I'm going in for fittings this weekend with Leah's mom, and Angela since she's my closest friend.

Leah decided that she's gonna wear a sexy suit or something like that, she doesn't want both of us in dresses. Everything is happening so fast, and I couldn't be happier.

"Leah I just had the most genus idea ever." I say and lift my head up from the bed. "Hmm?" She hums. "Blue should be in the wedding, like the ring barrier." I say excitingly. "That clumsy motherfucker isn't doing shit." She laughs. "Why nottt?" I ask.

"He'll eat the damn ring Jennifer!" She says and I laugh. "Ok, well can he come at least?" I ask. "Of course, we can't just not have our son at our wedding." She says and smiles sweetly. "Ok that's cute." I smile and crawl over to her, kissing her lips.

"I can't wait to marry you..." She says quietly.

-

"What do you mean???" I ask all confused like. "I-it won't zip Jen." Angela says as she's trying to zip up my dress. "How- I've been on a diet." I wine. "It's not you, it's probably just the dress." She says giving up. "Fuck...I really liked this one." I say and look at it in the mirror of the dressing room.

"Are you gonna come out?" Leah's mom calls out from outside the dressing room. "We're skipping this one.." I reply a I start to take it off. "How about I go get that one that has the really nice lace, with the little details?" Angela suggests. "Yeah, that's fine." I nod and step out of the dress.

I sit on the little stool in the dressing room in just my bra and panties, waiting for her to come back. I'm really disappointed this dress didn't work out. I saw it the catalog, and almost immediately said that it was the one. But I'm sure I'll find another one...

"Ok, here." Angela comes back in the room. "Thankyou." I say and start to put it on. "So how are you?" I ask Angela. "Me? Mm I'm ok, Mr.Harrison is already getting on my ass about new classes." She says annoyed. "Really? School isn't even about to start yet." I say surprised.

"Next month." She corrects me. "Shit- I guess I didn't realize since I'm not working there anymore." I say. "Yeah, we all miss you, especially Mr.Joyner..." She says and smirks. "Oh my god stop." I giggle and make a gagging face.

"Mr. Joyner was the P.E teacher who asked me on a date every other week, and I would always have to make up some type of excuse. I'm glad that point of my life is over.

"Anyways, how are you?" She asks. "I'm good...excited, but nervous." I say as she zips the dress up and starts to fix the ruffles at the bottom.

"Nervous?? Don't be nervous, you've known Leah for how long?" She asks. "I know, but like kissing in front of her whole family, isn't that kind of awkard..." I ask. "No- who cares...but what about your family?" She asks. "Yeah...they don't even know.." I say slowly and she widens her eyes. "Besides! They wouldn't want anything to do with it anyways..." I say and she had this sympathetic look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Jen. Just forget about them." She says and stands up. We both look at myself in the mirror, and this dress is really gorgeous. "Damn...I look good." I say and Angela giggles.

"How long are you gonna keep me waiting??" Vicki yells out. "Ok, ok." I laugh and walk out of the dressing room. Leah's mom immediately gasps and covers her mouth. "Is it bad-?!" I ask scared about how I look all the time.

I look over at Angela and she shakes her head. "No- you look stunning Jennifer..." She says and wipes a tear from her cheek. "Awe Vicki...stop." I say and feel my eyes start to water. "I love it." Vicki says.

I hear a sniff and I look over at Angela who's also crying. I bust out laughing and shuffle over to Angela to hug her. "You'll be a great wife.." She assures me and I smile.

"Ok, whew, let's try on another one. And no more crying!" I laugh.

We go through a few more, but we don't really find anything that catches my eye like the first one did. So we decided that we'd come back tomorrow.

I drive Angela and Leahs mom home which takes a while since she lives kind of far. Finally I get back and I hear the shower running upstairs. I assume that Leah is in the shower, since it is pretty late.

I set my purse by the door, then I see Blue asleep on the couch. I lean down over the couch and kiss his head before heading upstairs.

The steam of the shower fills our room from the bathroom. I kick off my heels and put them back in the closet. I open the bathroom door and head in. Leah loves taking hot showers. I wave my hand in front of my face so I can actually see through the steam.

"Jennifer?" Leah asks. "Hmm?" I hum as I'm looking at myself in the mirror. "You're back? You scared me.." She says and pokes her head out of the shower. I watch her eyes go straight to my ass through the mirror and I shake my head.

"Sorry baby." I say and turn around facing her. "You're good." She shrugs and just stares at me. "Care if I join you..?" I ask and start to unbutton my shirt. She bites her lip and shakes her head. "Not at all." She smiles.

She goes back in the shower, and I continue to take all my clothes off. I step into the shower, and Leah turns around, facing me. "Hi.." She says sweetly. "Hey baby." I smile and rest my arms over her shoulders. "Did you have fun?" She asks and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Yeah I had fun with your mom." I giggle. "Was she ok?" She asks. "Yeah she was great. She cried!" I laugh and Leah shakes her head. "Well did you find a dress?" She asks. "Mmm I thought I did...but it didn't fit..." I say still bummed about it. 

"How- you're literally like a size 0." She tilts her head. "Yeah, well, it was probably my hips." I say. "Yeah...and that ass." She smirks and pulls me closer. "Stop..." I smile. "Stop what??" She asks and starts to bend down. "That.." I say and smile. "I don't know what your talking about.." She says looking up at me and stroking the sides of my thighs.

"You- oh- ou...." I stop when she starts to eat me out. "Mmm." I moan and run my fingers through her wet hair.

I get squirmy as she keeps her tongue at work. She grabs my thigh and puts my leg over her shoulder so she can have more access. I grab onto the pole on the shower wall as my breathing gets off track.

She finishes me off with her fingers as she licks my clit. And I'm left breathless, as usual. "I'd knock you up if I could..." She says once she stands up. "And I'd let you." I say and she smiles.