60-Always Wanted

*leahs pov*

"Get up." I say bluntly and throw a pillow at Jennifer's head. "Mmm for what?!" She groans. "For our flight dumbass." I roll my eyes and bend down to continue packing. "Shit..." She mutters and finally opens her eyes.

"It is too damn early for this." She says and sits up. "Ouu fuck." She wines almost like a moan, which makes me turn towards her. "What's up with you-." I ask. "I'm sore Leah, god-." She says annoyed. I laugh and roll my eyes and look back at my luggage.

I hear her slowly walk behind me, and I watch her walk past me, into the bathroom. I finish up and zip both our luggage's since I packed hers too. "Jennifer??" I call out. "What?!" She yells back. "Have you seen the thing?" I ask. "Thing? I- what fucking 'thing'?" She asks confused.

"Ya know...the thing- last night-ugh." I say trying to explain. "Spit it out Leah." She says and opens the door, walking out in sweat pants and a tank top. "The damn dildo Jen." I say and throw my hands up. "Oh- is it still on the bed?" She asks and walks over to the bed.

"Bitch- its right here." She says after lifting up a pillow and finding it. "Oops." I giggle and she throws it at me. "Aye-." I duck and it hits the floor.

I grab it and put it in Jens bag since I don't want it in mine. Then I put them both by the door. "I already got everything out of the bathroom." Jen says as she throws her hair in a messy bun and puts on mascara. "Ok." I nod and fix up the bed. "Here's your shoes." I say. "Thanks." She says and slips them on.

We both grab our luggage and call an Uber to go to the airport. We get there and board the plane once they tell us to on the intercom.

Of course Jen passes the fuck out right when we get settled on the plane. That girl loves her sleep, I mean who doesn't.

-

"I loved the Maldives, but it is good to be back homeee." Jen says and puts her foot up on the dashboard, looking out the window, staring at the city. "Yeah." I agree and keep my eyes on the road.

We get to my moms house, and we get greeted by my mom at the door. "Welcome back girls!" She says and gives us both a hug. "You look great Jennifer!" She says and cups Jens face. "Jeez what am I?" I ask offended and they laugh.

"Blues in the backyard with your father." She says and lets us inside. Before we even get to the backyard, Blue runs in through the back door and Jumps all over Jen. She bends down and pets him, attacking him with kisses. "Hi babyyy." She coos and pets him.

I giggle and lean down rubbing his head. "Thanks for watching him ma." I say. "Anytime, he's a good boy." She nods.

We stay and talk for a while. And we even break the good news to my parents. They're both really excited that we're getting married, and they can't wait for the wedding. I'm really happy about how they reacted, they really like Jennifer.

We say our goodbyes, then we head home with Blue. "Thankyou again for taking me on vacation. And Thankyou for this..." She says holding up her ring finger.

"Of course..." I say and hold her hand. We get back home, and I've never been more happy. I'm rested from that vacation, I have my dog back and I'm engaged.

"Ugh my mother is already blowing me the fuck up." Jen rolls her eyes while looking at her phone. "Your mom? Why the hell is she tryna talk to you??" I ask since she's not good terms with either of her parents. "She wanted to talk to me, but I told her we were going on vacation. And somehow she knows that I'm back, so she won't stop texting me." She explains.

"Well do you want to talk to her?" I ask. "Fuck no baby." She says and puts her phone down. "That part of my life is over, I consider your mom more of my mom." She giggles and I smile. "Well I'm glad that you've put them behind you if they really didn't make you happy. And you know...all I want is for you to be happy." I assure her.

"Yeah yeah." She rolls her eyes. "I mean it. You are my number one priority.." I say and sit beside her on the couch. "I would hope so." She smiles.

-

"Hey you." I say to Jen after being called into work earlier. "Finally you're home." She groans. I smile and walk over to her on the bed, giving her a kiss. "Ok, so we need to talk." I say and sit on the bed. She sits up and looks at me a little nervous.

"About..?" She asks. "The wedding." I say and she lets out a sigh of relief. "Ok, what about it?" She asks. "Well, when would you want it to happen?" I ask since we need to set a date. "I'd marry you tomorrow if I could, so it needs to be soon. I'm not waiting a year or anything like that." She makes clear. "We don't have to make it that long." I giggle.

"Mmm I want it to be in the spring." Jen suggests. "Spring? Ok, well that would be in like 5 months." I tilt my head. "Ok that's great!" She says getting excited. "Are you sure 5 months would be enough time to plan??" I ask unsure. "Yes! I don't even want a big wedding like that, so it shouldn't be hard." She shrugs.

"Yeah me either, it could be simple, ya know?" I ask. "Right, right, but still fancy though. I want a boujee wedding, but not a big wedding." She says using details. "Yeah, I agree." I nod.

"Ugh this is all so funnn. Wait-where should we have it?" Jen asks. "Hmm, I don't know...I didn't think about that." I say and try to think. "The beach?" Jen suggests. "I mean, that would be fine, but like everyone does the beach." I say and she nods. "Yeah you're right.." She agrees.

"Oh! What if we did it at the park, where we met when we were both at the carnival for the school." She suggests. "Oh yeahhh, that's a good idea, sometimes I totally forget about that." I shake my head.

"That park is actually really pretty when it's not covered in carnival rides and reeks of funnel cake." Jen tilts her head. "Yeah, I like that. Is that where you wanna do it?" I ask. "Yesss." She nods and I nod too.

"Ok, I'll call the city council tomorrow so we can book a day for the wedding there." I say. "Good, and we can make the invitations next week because I wanna find some really cute invites to use." Jen says and I nod.

This is all happening so fast. It feels like I just saw her at that carnival yesterday. But that was almost 2 years ago. We've come so far together, and I'm glad that it's come to this. This is what I've always wanted.