56-Villa

*leahs pov*
I woke up when the pilot came on the intercom letting us know that we've landed. I woke up Jen, and we grabbed our carry ons and slowly got off the plane with everyone else.

We were both so tired, so we weren't saying much, but it was really pretty from what we could see outside the windows. "I'll call an Uber." Jen says and I nod.

We get picked up, and we tell them where we're staying. It takes about 30 minutes until we're finally there. And even when we got here, we had to walk a little to get to where we're actually staying since it's literally on the beach.

"Oh my god, this is so cool." Jen says as she walks in and sets down her bags. "It's smaller than I thought, but the look makes up for it." I say in awe over the decorations and designs.

"I love it." I say once we walk into the bedroom. "Me too." Jen says and flops on the bed. "Ugh I'm so tired." She says and closes her eyes. "Well it's still pretty early, so we can take a nap and go out later." I suggest and sit on the bed. "Mmm yes please." She says and actually gets under the covers, I do the same and we both fall asleep.

-

We got up an hour later, and decided to get dressed and go out, just to look around since we've never been here before.

"Wait stand there." I stop walking and say to Jen, pointing at a pretty garden we were passing. She listens and stands in front of the garden. I pull my phone out and start to take pictures of her. She laughs and does her model thing, then she grabs my phone and makes me stand there.

She takes a few pictures, then I take my phone to look at the pictures, just to realize she was zoomed in on my ass with most of them. "Wow-really?" I ask and she laughs. "My bad." She says and slaps my ass, bringing me close to her. "Let's go mama." She says and we start walking.

"I saw this cute little cafe on a brochure earlier, we could go there." I suggest. "That sounds good, I could really use some coffee." She agrees. I look up the name of the cafe, and luckily it's not far at all, so we walk to it.

It only takes us about 10 minutes, and we head inside. It's even cuter in the inside then on the outside. We sit at a booth, and we both order an iced coffee. "I love it here. Everything seems so pure. I just love it." Jen rambles on.

I giggle and just admire her. "You know what else I love?" She says and smirks. "Mm what?" I ask and blush. "You, I love you more than anything." She smiles. "I love you." I say softly. She leans over the table and kisses my lips slowly.

We get interrupted by the waitress clearing her throat to get our attention. "Oh-I'm sorry." Jen giggles. "You're fine!" The waitress says sweetly.

We both order, and the waitress comes back with our food later. Neither of us have had this type of food, but it was really good.

We're both full, and it's finally starting to get late. So we decide to go back since we're both still tired and jet-lagged.

-

"You ready?" I ask Jen. It's the next day and we decided to go to the beach this morning. I mean all we have to do is just step outside, and we're basically at the beach, so why not. "Yeah, lemme grab my sunglasses." Jen says.

We drag the cooler and our towels out there, then we get set up, placing the towels on the sand, and putting on some music.

"Help me." Jen says after putting sunscreen on her legs, and took her shirt off. I took the sunscreen and sprayed it on her back, rubbing it in all over. Then I hand it to her so she can help me.

"I love this weather." I say and lay out on the towel. "Cmonnnn." Jen wines and shakes me, trying to get me to go in the water. "I don't want to yet." I say and she sighs loudly and dramatically. "Pleaseee!" She says like an annoying child. "Oh my god fine." I roll my eyes and stand up. She stands up too and holds my hand, walking up to the water.