1. A NEW STUDENT

"Dude, I heard there's a new student in our grade. They were gossiping about how pretty she is." Lucas said while took a seat beside Mark. Hendery that was sitting in front of him immediately look at him.

"What did you say? A new student? A girl?" his face lit up with excitement. "A pretty one." Lucas replied. "Ah~ I wonder how pretty she actually is. It's such a long time we saw a pretty girl in our school. After Krystal sunbae and Irene sunbae graduated, there's no girl as pretty as her." he said.

"Yo Mark. Why aren't you saying anything?" Lucas slightly elbowed the guy beside him. "Nothing. I'm just thinking about some stuff." Mark replied. "Where are the others?" he asked. Lucas and Hendery shrugged almost together.

"They're always late." said Hendery while shook his head. "There they are." Mark said as soon as he noticed the figures of the other three of his friends.

"Sorry we're late. Traffic." Taeyong said while exchanged fist-bumps with them. Same as Jaehyun and Jaemin.

"Hyung, you give us the same freaking reason since forever." Lucas rolled his eyes at Taeyong. "That's not a reason. That's a fact." Taeyong chuckled and he sat beside Hendery.

"Hyung, this is like the 136 times I ask you this. Why don't you guys just live with us in my house? There's four more guest room in my house. You guys can live there as long as you want. I won't charge anything." offered Hendery. Taeyong lazily wrapped his arm around Hendery's shoulder.

"We appreciate your offer, Hend. But it's not easy to do that. The house is my priority now." he could hear Hendery heaved a long sigh. "Yeah whatever. But if you change your mind, just remember the offer is still going." he said.

Jaehyun noticed Lucas was kinda looking for someone. He flicked his fingers in front of his face. "What?" Lucas asked with his brows knitted.

"Are you expecting someone?" Jaehyun asked. The conversation caught the attention of the others. "He just wanted to see the new student." Mark interrupted.

"We have a new student? He or she?" Jaemin who hasn't utter a word since earlier suddenly interrupted. "A girl. I heard she's pretty too." Lucas answered.

"Really?! That's amazing!" Jaemin high-five Lucas happily. "But she's might be older than you tho. She's in our grade." Lucas said.

"Hyung, age is just a number. Love is love." said Jaemin poetically . Taeyong and Jaehyun at the side chuckled to their dongsaengs behaviour.

When they were talking and chatting, suddenly the atmosphere went silent. The footsteps entering the cafeteria could be heard clearly because it was too silent. The person who entered the cafeteria froze on her spot because all eyes were on her.

Her eyes went slightly wide and she still stood there unmoved. She looked around before slightly bowed her head and forced a smile towards the crowd and like a some sort of jinx, the atmosphere went back to normal.

She took a deep breath before walking to one of the empty table in the cafeteria. She noticed students around her were whispering while looking at her and she could hear murmurs around but she paid no attention to it. She quickly sat down and plucked her earphone in and listened to her favourite music.

"That's the new student?" Jaehyun asked. Jaehyun and Taeyong were pretty mesmerized too just now. "I think so. Dang, she's a beaut!" Lucas said out loud that made some students looked at them suspiciously.

"Yeah, she's pretty. No doubt." Mark complimented. "Woo~ am I hearing this wrong? Uri Mark Lee actually compliments a girl?" Jaemin teased him and Mark back to his bored expression.