2. BULLIES

The bell goes off as a sign the learning period has started. Lucas can't control his excitement as he shifted awkwardly in his seat. Mark who sits behind him slightly kicked his chair. Lucas leaned back to hear what Mark wanted to say.

"Can you stay still?" Lucas grinned. "I can't. I'm too excited." the blond was confused. "Excited for what?" Mark asked. "The new girl." "What?" just when Lucas was about to reply back, a person entered their class. Mark's eyes immediately landed on the girl.

"Students, starting from today, you will have a new friend. Her name is Kim Yerim but she prefers you guys to call her Yeri and she's from Daegu. I hope you can make friends with her." Yeri bowed to the whole class and flashed a sweet smile. Without Mark realised, his jaw dropped because it's the first time he saw her in a close shot and that smile of her is a killer.

"You can take the empty seat beside Lucas." Yeri walked towards the empty seat without hesitation. Lucas waved happily at her when she took a seat and she replied with a smile. He lean back to say something to Mark.

"I hit a jackpot." Mark rolled his eyes at Lucas' words. But he admitted that Lucas indeed a lucky guy because he got to sit beside the new pretty girl. He secretly glanced at the girl. Eventhough he couldn't see her face, that didn't stop him from glancing multiple times at her.

It's a lunchbreak time! As always, Lucas, Mark and the others are having their lunch at their usual table.

"She sits beside you in the class? Hyung, let's change soul." Jaemin said to Lucas who was smirking. "Nope. Haha." he sticked his tongue out at the youngest.

"What's her name?" Hendery asked. "I won't tell you." Lucas said. "Kim Yerim." Lucas shot Mark a sharp glare when he casually told them the new student's name.

"Yeokssi~ I can always trust Mark hyung." this time it's Jaemin who sticked his tongue out towards Lucas. He rolled his eyes at both Mark and Jaemin. "But she prefers people to call her Yeri." Lucas said in toneless voice.

Taeyong noticed a group of male students at the other table were being so loud. "What are they doing?" Taeyong asked. The others looked back. "They probably bet on something." Lucas assumed.

Taeyong could see there's a girl between the crowd boys. He heard someone slam the table. The others were focusing on their meal meanwhile Taeyong still concern with the boys. He saw a girl came out of the crowd of boys. "Isn't that the new girl?" Taeyong asked. The others immediately looked back.

"Yah you bitch! Where are you going?!" the girl was Yeri, the new student. She turned back to the boy who called her a bitch. Without hesitation, she slapped him hard. The whole cafeteria was shocked to see the girl's bold action.

She walked away to leave the cafeteria but she only managed to go two steps further when one of the boys yanked her hair and pulled her back. Taeyong and the others couldn't bear to watch anymore. They stood up and interrupted the scene.

"Yah. Let go of her." Taeyong warned the boys who still have Yeri's hair in his grip with his deep scary tone of voice. "What if I won't? What would you do, huh?" the boy tightened the grip even more on her hair and make Yeri cried in pain.

"You wouldn't want to mess with me, boy." Taeyong slowly took off his blazer and put it aside. He looked into Yeri's eyes who was staring at him too. Her pleaded face make his blood boiled even more.

"Let her go. This is the last warn." he said. "Okay. You want me to let her go? Fine then." he pushed her harshly to the side and Yeri fall hard on the floor. Her face hit the corner of the table beside her. It didn't stop there, one of the boy kicked her stomach and she's lying unconcious on the floor.

Taeyong and his friends couldn't control it anymore. They marched towards them and beat them up into pulps. Jaehyun keep punching the one who kicked Yeri earlier on the face. He only stopped when Mark and Jaemin pushed him away from him.

"Stop it, hyung! You'll kill him!" Mark shouted at him. "A bastard like him deserve more than this!" Jaehyun said with anger then he kicked him on the stomach just how he did on Yeri earlier for one last time.

Hendery was checking on Yeri that still unconcious. "How's she?" Taeyong asked while tried to catch his breath. "I don't know. She's not responding." Hendery said. "I'll bring her to the healthcare." without hearing answer from the others, Jaehyun easily carried her in his arms and walked away to the healthcare followed by others.