9. SPECIAL

Jaemin with Yeri in his embrace heading to the female toilet while Hendery was taking his P.E attire in his locker to give it to her.

They waited for Hendery outside the toilet. Jaemin faced Yeri with his hands on her shoulders. "Why were they doing that to you, noona." Yeri couldn't look at him in the eye. Tears started streaming down her face.

Jaemin immediately pulled her closer so that he can hug her. "Shhhh. It's fine. I'm right here with you, noona. It's gonna be okay." he tried to comfort her and they stayed like that for a while. Hendery came a minute later.

"Yeri, I want to know why are they bullying you. You have to tell me." she broke the hug with Jaemin and searched for her phone in her skirt's pocket. She typed something on it and showed it to them.

I really need to tell you guys something.

Hendery and Jaemin eyed each other and back to Yeri as she typed again.

There's a reason why I didn't speak to you guys.

"It's okay. Just tell us, noona. We won't be mad or judge you. Ever." Jaemin said. Yeri inhaled deeply before she typed something again on her phone. She showed it to them hesitantly and she started crying again. The minute they read it, they were obviously shocked but Jaemin immediately pulled her into his embrace again.

"It's fine, noona. Nobody's perfect in this world. But you have to remember that you still the prettiest girl for me after my mother. We will never leave you, we promise." Jaemin said while gently stroking her back. Hendery nodded to his words.

After she finally calmed down, she took the fresh new pair of cloth from Hendery and went to clean herself.

.

Yeri came out of the female toilet and she was confused to see the boys were there; wearing P.E attire. She froze on her spot when Mark suddenly hugged her like there's no tomorrow. His hand gently stroking her wet hair.

"I'm so sorry." Yeri slowly bring her hand to his back and stroking it in a comfort way. She nodded so that he can understand.

"You just need to remember one thing, Myemim. This wouldn't change anything between all of us. You're still beautiful the way you are right now." Taeyong said and the others nodded at her. Mark broke the hug and cupped her face.

"I would never leave you. Again."

.

Yeri told them the whole thing while they were sitting at the school yard. It turned out one of those bullies has a friend from her previous school. He was the one who told the bullies that she can't speak.

The news flies fast and the whole school know about it. That morning when she decided to come to school specifically to meet Mark, she got dragged to the rooftop and students start mocking her and saying bad things to her.

She was slapped, kicked and got eggs and flour threw at her. No one saved her until the boys came. She knew the bullies will tell them. She came to school that day to tell them about that matter too but the bullies just ruined everything.

Why did you guys get changed?

Taeyong read it on her phone and he smiled. "She's asking us why we're changing into this." the boys smirked. "We wouldn't let you wearing this all alone. It was his idea." Jaehyun pointed at Mark. Yeri turned to Mark and flashed him a sweet smile and he nodded.

"Noona, do you use sign language?" Jaemin asked and Yeri nodded. "Do you take classes for that?" she nodded again. "Do you still go to the class?" she nodded.

"Can you bring us with you to the class. We want to learn it." Lucas said. Yeri frowned to him. "Yeah. Then you can communicate with us using the sign language." Taeyong said. "I always want to learn it. I think it's pretty cool." Hendery added. Yeri typed something on her phone.

It isn't that cool when you realise you're disable.

Hendery read it loud enough for the others to hear. The boys became sad immediately. "Hey don't say that. You're not disable. You're special, Myemim. You're so special to us." Taeyong kneeled down in front of her and took her hand in his.

"He's right, Yeri." Jaehyun gave her a light squeeze on her shoulder. Mark who was beside her cleared his throat and glared at Taeyong. Taeyong looked at him and smirked. "Myemim, could I love you?" he glanced at Mark and his smirk grew wider.

"Hyung." Mark said in frustration. "What? I want to love her as a friend. What's wrong about that?" the others smirked devilishly at the blond.

"Yeri, I need to talk to you about something." he didn't wait for her answer. He immediately took her hand in his and dragged her somewhere.

"He's hilarious when he's jealous." Jaemin said. "I know right." Taeyong added while laughing.