5. GUILTY

Yeri woke up at 7 in the morning and the first thing she remembered was Mark. She got up and looked at the sofa. He wasn't there. He's not arrived yet. Yeri was so dissapointed.

She slowly made her way to the bathroom. She washed up and brushed her teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror. The jacket looks good on her. The smell of Mark's cologne still lingers on the jacket.

She turned around but when she walked two steps ahead, she felt some kind of hot liquid dripping down her nose. She wiped it off and she realised it was blood. It kept dripping down and she couldn't wiped it immediately as it kept coming out from her nose. The blood was too much that it stained the jacket that she wore at the moment.

Yeri was panic. She was scared because she never seen that much blood coming out from her body in her entire life. She wanted to go to the sink but when she turned around, the floor was slippery and she slipped. Yeri fall flat on her stomach and passed out.

.

Meanwhile at the same time, Mark was dressed up in his school uniform. He was fixing his hair when he remembered what his father said to him last night.

It's not the time for you to get involve in any romantic relationship. You need to graduate and take over my business." his father was counting a bundle of money in his hand. He rolled his eyes at the sight of the two men guarding his father's sides; standing there like dead statues.

"I won't listen to you." he was about to walk out of his office when his father spoke up. "You know what will happen if you disobey me right?" he threathened his own son. Mark stood dead in front of him.

"I will never hurt my own son even if you disobey me. You know that. But I won't hesitate to slit the throat of the girl that cause you to disobey my words. Keep that in mind son." the picture of a smiling Yeri immediately came into his mind. He clenched his fist tightly before walked out from the place that he calls hell with anger.

He stopped doing what he was doing and sat back down on his bed. He reached for his phone and looked back to the messages of him and Yeri last night. He put his phone back down on the table beside his bed as he released a long heavy sigh. He changed into a casual cloth and went back to sleep.

.

Mark can't focus on anything he learnt that day. The only thing matters to him right now is Yeri. He can't stop thinking about her. Is she eaten yet? Is she okay today? All the questions keep ringing in his mind.

The school finally ended and he was packing his stuff when Taeyong called him out and Lucas from outside the class. "Wae?" he asked. Taeyong looks rush and panic at the same time.

"Yeri. We have to go to the hospital now." Mark feels his heart drop when he heard her name and the fact that Taeyong said it like something bad just happened to her. His heart beating so fast.

.

They arrived at the hospital. The boys immediately made their ways to her ward. When they entered the ward, Yeri wasn't awake yet. She looks so vurnerable and could breaks into pieces.

"What just happened?" Jaemin asked the nurse who was assisting Yeri. "We assume she had a nosebleed this morning. She was in the bathroom at the moment. I bet she was panicked to see so much blood that she slipped and fall. Her injury got even worse now because she has more broken ribs."

Mark was so guilty at the moment. If he was there with her, she wouldn't be in this state. She would probably welcomes them with her beautiful smile. His eyes landed on her and his heart dropped when he saw the huge stain of blood on his jacket she wore.

The boys looks so worried and concern. "Are you sure you didn't know where her parents are?" Hendery asked. "We couldn't reach them." the nurse answered shortly. "So is she alright now? She'll wakes up right?" Lucas asked worriedly. "She's stable now but if she wakes up later, please tell her not to move much." the boys nodded and the nurse excused herself and left the room.

"If I know things like this will happen, I would stay here with her." Jaehyun said while he sat beside her bed. The boys circled around her bed. "It looks bad, does it?" Taeyong asked and they agreed to it.

"She's strong as hell. I wouldn't think I would stay positive if I have to go through this." said Hendery. "What if we take turn to take care of her?" Jaemin suggested. "That's a good idea." Lucas interrupted.