Part 2

Daylily P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mark, our Leader, the person I was trusting the most, have said those rude and savage comments about us , his own members? Just to show off? No... I refused to admit it ...

That couldn't be true ... but unfortunately ...

Tria (being surprised) : What ? Wait no, it can't be. I'm sure you are overreacting Kai.
Kai : Oh and OF COURSE, the fault is on me now?
Tria : I didn't say it's your fault, I said that maybe it's not as worse as you said.

It looks like Tria didn't want to see the truth either.

Landon : Unfortunately Tria, I must say that Kai is not overreacting this time : Mark indeed said that but ... it's not that important right?
Me : I asked... what ... did ... he ... SAY?!

The other turned their face at me, in shock. It's not my style to scream but I couldn't hold it back.
I was mad. Completely mad. How dare he said that about us? Every member of our group have their strengths and weaknesses. No one is perfect ! And he dared to pretend that he is the best one ? That's a big no.

I could see that Mark was coming to us, a smile on his face, completely unaware of what's gonna happen next.

Kai (a bit scare) : Um Daylily ? Are you ok? You look totally up-
Me : He will regret those words, I swear.

And before someone stopped me, I walked towards Mark. When he saw me, his smile grew larger.

Mark : Oh hey Daylily ! That was a great match , wasn't it ? The tricks you made with your Splat Dualies when you splatted Landon was real-

And I slapped his face.

Mark P.O.V

I have to admit that I never saw that coming. Not from her. Was she insane ?
I looked at Daylily, in shock, without knowing how to react. Her eyes were full of tears and she looked completely destroyed inside.

Finally coming back to reality , I said :

Me (holding my cheek) : Hey what was that for !?
Daylily (clenching fists) : What was that for .... WHAT WAS THAT FOR ??!! YOU DARE ASK ME WHY I DID THAT? Need a little refresh maybe , "LeAdEr"?

She then started walking a bit around, like an animal in a cage.

Daylily (trying to imitate my voice) : "I'm the real X7 out there, I'm the best one and no one can surpass me". Does that bring back some memories?!
Me : But look , I didn't mean to-
Daylily (tears running down her face) : NO YOU LOOK ! You may be good in Turf War, but don't pretend to be the best one , because you have weaknesses too! For once, listen to your member, Mark ! Pfff why am I saying that ? Of course you won't listen ! We are nothing to you because "you are the real X7" huh? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US ! THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR EGO! To your eyes , we are just fake! Do I need to remember you that without us, the X7 is nothing ?! I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO EVER BELIEVE IN YOU , BACK THEN!

I was silently listening to her. Every words she said hurt deeply my soul. The slap she gave me was a joke compared to that feeling. The only thing I wanted was to argue, to shout at her that it's not true. But I wasn't able to...

Little did I knew, my silence was gonna bring a lot of consequences too.

Daylily (trying to clean her face) : The only thing you want is winning. When we train, you're always talking about our weaknesses, without complimenting our strengths. You know what ? I don't care anymore. I'm done.

She turned her back to me and walked away. It's only when she was near the spawn point that I was finally able to move.

Me (starting to run) : WAIT DAYLILY !
Tria (stopping me) : Man no. Clearly, it's not the time to talk to her.
Me : But-
Tria : No, there is no "but". She is not in the mood to listen to you right now. Let her go, she will calm herself and come back. We all know Daylily very well, she needs her bubble to think.

I knew Tria was right, so I just desesperatly looked at Daylily reach the spawn point and disappear.

Me : Do you guys think like her...? Am I that bad ...?

They all stayed silent, looking at each other without knowing what to say.

Me (giving them a death look) : Fine. I got the point.

And I also reached the spawn point to go away.

(A few hours later)

I was in my appartment, sitting on the couch. For the million times in a few minutes, I checked my SquidPhone, hopping for an answer from Daylily. Still nothing.
I unlocked my phone by tapping the code and read the texts I send :

"You : Daylily? Look I'm sorry for everything... I guess Kai told you guys what I said to our teammate?
You : I know it wasn't fair to say that ...
You : Please Daylily forgive me ... Can we talk about it calmly at least? So I could explain myself ?
You : You made me realise some stuff...
You : Please Daylily ..."

"Stop dreaming Mark" I thought "She won't answer to you and she will never come back anymore"

I threw my cellphone away on the couch, and took my head in my hands.

I always thought I was a good Leader for them. Every members of the X7 were precious to me but it looks like I failed to show it. I just want their own good. And Daylily is the one that I cared the most...

"It's too late now, I lost her... I should've talk to her before she left-"

I've been interrupted in my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I jumped out of the couch to open the door.

It was Yune.

END OF PART 2