Chapter 53

Hey, I hope your day has been okay:) Happy reading...

My interview was fine, good even. Like they said I should get back to them with a yes or a no.

But it was gunna be a no.

I don't even know why, I guess it was because it was a Primary School and if I wanted to do it in a primary school I may as well stay in my Dad's one.

I really wanted the Secondary school, high school, placement.

That interview was next week, gosh it is getting really close to August, and then September.

Breath. It's cool. We cool.

It was now Wednesday morning and Jackson and I had spent the night apart last night. Just because we feel like we need to introduce some place.

It was pretty shit.

But he was taking me out on a date today. Which was really cute.

And scary. For some reason. Like I don't know why, but we've never been out on a date before.

Jackson: On my way.

I smile down at the phone and place my sunglasses over my hair. I hadn't dressed up too much, just my usual summer dress and wavy hair. I had on mascara but nothing else, knowing how he doesn't see any need for makeup.

Silly boys

When I hear the door bell go I freeze, because well, usually he just walks right in or he texts me that he is outside.

I grab my little bag and close my bedroom door, laughing a little when I hear my dad open the door and say "Oh it's you."

"Yep just me." Jackson's voice is cheerful and I love the change in him, he is doing so good.

"I am here to ask your permission to take your daughter out on a date." Jacksons says to my dad, throwing me a cheeky grin as I walk down the stairs.

"Um, Son, you sleep in her room most nights." My dads says and I bark a laugh and Jackson frowns at the fact my dad isn't playing along.

"Well yeah." He says and smiles at me as I step towards him.

"Yes you have permission, have her back by nine." My dad jokes and I turn back towards him and grin.

It was literally 11AM. And Jackson was wearing some jean shorts and a white t-shirt. He looked so good and he matched my little white summer dress.

"Okay you ready?"

"Yep." I smile and he holds out his hand for me to take. As we get outside he leans down and presses a small kiss on the side of my head.

"You look beautiful Ives."

"Oh." I smile up at him. "Thank you."

"You know, I'm really nervous." He says and I smile up at him as he opens my car door for me.

"Why?"

He shuts it, after I climbed in and walks round to the other side. "I don't know. I just want this to be like your best day ever."

"I love all our days together." I smile and he grins.

"You know, we are doing a few things today."

"We are?"

"Yep, well when I was talking about it with the boys-"

"Oh my god, you talked about it with Jay and Max?" I say and Jackson sends me an embarrassed little nod.