*10*

Hobi : Lisa are you sure??

Lisa : Listen you told me that jungkook was talking about feelings with y/n's mom...damn sure he ain't interested in her mom he is not that type I'm sure,,,,,Second he literally made you realize your feelings for me who knows he has thing for y/n?? Also man 2-3 days are enough to fall in love which actually sometimes make a relation for life so who knows.

Hobi shakes his head in defeat as he knows he can't deny her facts anymore.

Hobi : Okay so how and when we starting??

Lisa : don't tell about our relationship to anyone of them yet let's sacrifice for our baby okay??

Hobi : she is all grown up not a ba-

Her deadly glare made me gulp in fear as i then just nodded in response.

Lisa : better...so my plan goes like this..

After 2 Days

Y/n's mom is now discharged from hospital and safely back to home but Doctor suggested no work or stress only full on rest,,,as y/n have to focus on her studies now and to attends school daily she hired a caretaker for her mom till she get better to take care of herself alone.

Y/n POV

I was getting ready for school when i heard doorbell ringing but the maid is present i don't have to worry about that but who came so early in the morning.

I shrug it off and took my bag leaving my room for downstairs.

walking downstairs i saw Lisa leaning back on the wall near stairs waiting for me.

Y/n : Lisa ??

Lisa looks at me giving me a smile.

Lisa : Good morning to you too babe.

She playfully winked at me and I rolled my eyes as she laughs.

Lisa : I'm here to pick you up let's go school together.

Y/n : You already doing a lot for me you know??

Lisa : anyways...you ate breakfast??

She totally ignored my words I know she is type of a person who will do everything for one she cares and love alot without getting any appreciation or credits for it.

I shook my head in defeat and we walked to eat breakfast.

Lisa : Hello aunty, Good morning.

She wished my mom with her big toothy smile, she indeed is a sunshine that how bright my mom smiled after looking at her.

Mrs.Kim : Good morning ladies, come have a breakfast quick.

She said and we sat down after i gave my mom a morning hug as she kissed me on my cheeks..

After breakfast we both left the home but Lisa suddenly told me to stop and i looked at her confused.

Y/n : why we stopped here?? Let's go

Lisa : wait baby wait...someone is coming to pick us up for school.

Y/n : Yah!! Why didn't you told me?? And who is coming??

Lisa : oh here they are...

She waved and i looked back ,my eyes grew wide in shock..

?? : oh hello y/n good morning, looks like we going school together today.

He smiled warmly at me and my body starts to heat up..

I looked over at Lisa and hobi who also came along with him. Glaring deep down into their soul enough to make them gulp in fear.

Lisa : Y-yah stop glaring at me you look like jisoo unnie right now, also he going to join us today, our maths and science class are together today so i thought it will be better for all of us.

She whispered to me.

?? : Everything okay??

Y/n : Yes yes everything is okay let's go

Great I thought it's going to be a good day at school after so many days but seeing this i changed my thoughts...it's going to be a long day i can feel it.

Anyways He is one and only Kim Taehyung my ex-crush...most embarrassing part he knows about my crush on him and after that i always ignored him and we never talked again but look here we are again..not going to lie he is kinda flirty (in a good way)

We sat down in the car and Lisa forced me to sit on the front seat beside him, i swear to god i was so close to choking her.

I sat down beside him as he started car engine and looked over me we made eye contact but i quickly looked outside the window.

He chuckled softly at my actions and looked back seeing hobi and Lisa lost in their moment, he smiled and drove off.

i can feel my cheeks burning on the whole ride.

After 20 mins

We left home early so he took long way for school so we don't arrive there too early but its early enough because I don't see any student yet.

He parked the car in parking lot of school and we both climbed out from the car as hobi and Lisa still not coming out.

Taehyung walked towards me and helped me closing the door as my bag got stuck on the door but looking up he was so close to me, I pursed my lips and looked away just to find Mr.Jeon staring at me holding his car door open..looks like he just arrived too.

Taehyung : You good?? Shall we go now??

He said making me break eye contact with Mr.Jeon.

Y/n : yes but yah when you both coming out of the car??

Lisa : y/n he lost in all games but still not giving up let me just make him lose again, you both can go first.

They said and i sighed shaking my head at their childish behavior while Taehyung just laughed at them.

we then heard someone clearing their throat which made all of us look back.

Please if you like it give a response, it will motivate me a lot and to do better don't be a silent reader please, anyways take care and sorry for any grammatical mistakes 💜