*25*

Y/n's POV

Jungkook : Do you ??

It's complete silent all we can hear is each other's heartbeat and his heart beat which is on same speed as mine.

I said nothing but just looked him in the eyes.

Y/n : I-I don't know

He just smiled and made us sit back not breaking eye contact.

Jungkook : here....when you feel it too make sure to tell me, I'll be always here.

He said putting my hand on my chest then stood up looking at the sunset.

I slowly stands up next to him with frowned eyebrows.

Y/n : feel it too ?? What do you mean ??

I said looking at him who just staring at front..

But then he hugged me which caught me off guard.

Jungkook : I don't know how and when...but i fall in love with you and scared i'll never get chance to confess my feelings as graduation is two months away so I'm doing it now.

Jungkook : I love you y/n

He said and buried his face against my neck.

I don't know why I'm not pushing him away, it feels right but I'm still confused of my feelings.

Jungkook : I never loved anyone before so i don't know how to confess right..but now I want to and will wait for you. Please think about giving me a chance.

He said as sun went to sleep.

I closed my eyes and hugged him back, I'm still little shocked with sudden confession as i never thought he will ever fall in love with me.

Y/n : I promise once i fall in love with you i'll not hesitate to be with you. Thank you for understanding me.

I smiled and felt him nodding happily.

Chill roll down my spine when he slightly kissed it letting his cold lips meet my warm skin.

He then pulled from the hug and hold my hands in his hands.

Jungkook : so you like me??

I made sad face to tease him and saw his worried expression..

Jungkook : y/-

But i kissed his cheek making him freeze.

Y/n : I like you but now you have to make me fall in love with you ..

I said and ran away....he just stood there shocked but smiled cheekily after collecting what i just said and did.

Jungkook : Yah Stop !!! Let me put a love spell on you quick WAIT !!

He said running behind me and then we spent our time holding hands on side of beach under the starlight it was all beautiful and perfect.

Next Day

I woke up early in a happy mood same as i use to wake up on Sunday mornings....but today Sunday morning isn't secret of my happiness.

I wasted no time and quickly went to take shower and tried my best to look good, I never put this much effort to look good ever...

I shook my head with a scrunching nose at myself on the mirror, thinking how stupid I'm looking right now.

Mom : Y/n....Lisa is here

I heard her calling for me from downstairs.

Y/n : Yes coming !!!!

I shouted back excitedly and took my bag, looking at the mirror last time then left for downstairs.