*24*

Taehyung's POV

I came running outside to find her but she was no where to be seen, my whole body was trembling what have I done......

I wasted no time and ran down the streets finding her.
.
.
.
.

Then I saw her sitting on the bench next to the park, alone with sleeping taehee on her lap...I slowly walked towards her and saying nothing just kneeled down infront of her.

Taehyung : slap me or punish me but please forgive me, I'm literally the worst person ever.

I said with my head low...it was a moment of silent before she spoke

Chahee : it's not your fault, I would do the same you did. Its okey.

I looked up at her and saw her face red from crying.

Taehyung : crying really never did suit you..

Chahee : it's not funny taehyung, let's end everything here. It's for everyone's better.

Taehyung : NO !

she flinched at my raised voice.

Taehyung : you really think I'll leave you ?? The boy who is madly in love with you will just forget about you?? You see here I'm after 2 years still begging for you to be mine..

Chahee : but you don't understan-

Taehyung : I know everything and I'm totally okay with everything, I don't care about world and who cares about it ?? Not me and never did and as much as I know you too don't give 2 F about it...

Her eyes widen...

Chahee : did jihun told you?? Please taehyung no..you have your whole life to live and explore I can't just become a burden to you..

Taehyung : did my dad told you this??

She just got silent..

Taehyung : you were happy that day, were you coming to tell me everything ?? I'm still confused of everything...but please tell me you still love me...we will clear everything later.

She just looked in my eyes like she finding answer of my question..

Chahee : I do.

Taehyung : do you trust me..??

She nodded..

Taehyung : tell me everything from start...no secrets please I beg you.

Tw // there will be mention of rape and suicide, if you find it uncomfortable please skip.

Chahee POV

My step brother had a party that night at our house when mom and dad went out, you were also out of the station with your parents, being bored and not in the mood of joining the party i just end up sleeping in my parents room but after the party he came finding me and end up forcing me to do horrible things... next day he end up blaming everything on alcohol but it destroyed me mentally and physically. That's why i lied to you that im not in Seoul for whole month that time as i needed time to face everything after that night,.....but as days went he also couldn't take the guilt and end up taking his own life...my parents decided to hide whole thing for the sake of their reputation and kicked me out of the house after a week of his death when I came positive for being pregnant...

Taehyung : why didn't you contacted me?? You know how many times I tried your number and even went to your house??

Chahee : we were staying at my apartment and i closed all my contacts I was so scared....believe me i didn't know what to do that time. Everything happened so fast that at some point i felt taking my own life when jihun saved me and gave me shelter at his home...