First day of work

I woke up in a daze. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurred. All I saw was a flash of blue and some kind of a rainbow. Then I saw some sort of a golden wave. Then I heard the voices. The first was AJ and the second one was unknown.

AJ: What happened? What did you do Rainbow Dash?!

Rainbow: I found him like this. You should thank me.

AJ: Don't you dare lie to me!

Rainbow: I'm not!

Jinx: How long was I.. how long was I out?

AJ: J! You're up thank Celestia, what happened? Did she do this to you?

Rainbow: Oh my GOD AJ!!!

Jinx: No. I fell. Bad memories are a distraction sometimes. I-I gotta go!

I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I opened a portal a mile away from there and decided to get to work. I brought a clock with me to tell the time. I bucked the apples normally to conserve and recharge energy. And with my magic move to speed things up time went by relatively fast and before I knew it I was noon. I decided to fly there so I used an invisibility spell on myself and turned back to my normal self. It felt good to not hide while hiding at the same time. I decided to continue to do laps till I remembered. Lunch was in 10 minutes so I quickly flew to the barn. I went back into hiding mode.
I got back to the house a little earlier than expected and saw Applebloom on the porch going down the steps presumably to find Macintosh.

Jinx: Hey Bloom!

AB: Oh hey J, just the stallion I wanted to see so I noticed that you didn't go back to your room after you visited AJ.

My face heated up.

Jinx: Yeah?

AB: You stayed the night in her room, correct?

Jinx: Yes.

AB: Could you stay with me tonight. It gets kinda chilly in my room at night.

Jinx: Uuuuummmm, sure?

AB: Great! See ya later I gotta find Big Mac and tell him lunch is ready. Bye!

And with that she ran off. I walked in the house and noticed that the blue pony was still here. On further inspection she was a Pegasus. Good news, I'll get on her good side quick. Bad news, To do so I'll have to touch her wings which is usually only done during courting. So short route attract her. Long route, befriend her. I'll try the long one but I'll occasionally brush her wings but just barely.

AJ: Why would he say that?

Rainbow: I'm not sure. But this 'Grampa' is must be important to him.

Jinx: He saved me many times when I was growing up. It was that that killed him. He was a protector. He came to my aid in the forest during a Timber Wolf attack. He didn't make it. He was fifty when it happened. Heh. I'm a major screw up ain't I? Anyway, no one cares about me and my past. Who are you?

Rainbow: Who am I? I am the most accomplished flier in Ponyville and soon to be all of Equestria.

AJ: She is also the best boaster Equestria has ever seen!

Rainbow scoffed at this getting my attention making me turn my head.

Rainbow: At least I can back my bragging up. All you can do is plant and buck apples!

AJ: At least I'm humble and more liked than you!

Rainbow: Oh that's rich coming fro-

Jinx: SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! I swear ponies today argue over every thing. Damn.

I went inside and found Granny Smith cooking something. I decided to go to my room and finish unpacking. I started with a few spell books I stole from Celestia's library over the years. They were reserved for the highest level unicorns manely (pun intended) Celestia and Luna. I set em up on the shelf. Then I picked up a beacon and put it on the desk next to my notebook and quill. I grabbed my armour and put it's piecas on the shelf.

Don't mind Twilight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After putting up the armor I pulled out my weapons.

I also arranged those on the shelf. I heard the door open and heard Mac say

Mac: I'm home!

AJ: About time.

AB: Come on girls he's up here.

?1: Race ya there!

?2: Oh you're on!

AB: Ready, set, go!

I heard 2 pairs of hoofs and 1 pair of wings. I then saw 3 little ponies in my doorway. An orange Pegasus with a purple mane and a shield cutie mark that had a purple lightning bolt on it. The other on was a white unicorn with a pink and purple mane with a shield with a star and quarter note on it.

Didn't mention this earlier but Applebloom's cutie mark is a shield with an apple on it. Back to the story¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

?1: Is this him?

AB: Yup.

?2: Are those Equestrian weapons?

Jinx: Yup. Are you Bloom's friends?

?1, ?2 ,and AB: Yup!

Jinx: Ok what are your names?

?1: I'm Scootaloo.

?2: I'm Sweetie Belle.

AB: And you know me.

Jinx: Nice names. What do ya need?

AB: Oh they came here to hang out and I figured I'd introduce them.

Jinx: Oh ok. Well I'm gonna grab a snack and get back to work. See ya.

Other 3: Bye!

I then went down grabbed a slice of apple pie. After that I returned to the orchard and finished up work.

Applebloom's POV

AB: See. I told you he was nice.

Sweetie: You also said handso-

I the put my hoof to her muzzle to quiet her.

AB: Not in front of AJ. Let's get back to the clubhouse and see what we can do about this.

Fin de capitulo 5.