Confusion?

Jinx: Because I'm-

AJ: Married?

Jinx: No I just can't right now. I can't get into a relationship with you, or anypony else right now. Maybe towards the future just not now.

I have a mission.

AJ: Then no relationship, just fun~

Jinx: What about your little sister? She will hear don't ya think? Think of the child.

I said attempting to get up and leave but she laid on me more leaning eventually resting on top of me. I felt her hoof slide down my underbelly reaching my friend down south.

Jinx: Please just don't. I can't do this I gotta mmph!?

She attacked just like Luna. Just more want behind it. I tried to use my hoofs to hold her back but she's remarkably strong. She started moving her hips around. I have to stop this. I can't have any distractions. Maybe a little flirty remark here and there but nothing more.
I used my magic to levitate her and pin her to the wall.

AJ: Kinda kinky huh? You treat all country girls like this~?

Jinx: N-No!

I said flustered. I exited the room briskly and rushed to find Chrysie. I ran to the orchard and teleported to the base. I got there and asked for Chrysie and was lead to her room. I laid on her bed putting a pillow on my head. I heard hoofsteps leading to the room. I looked out from under the pillow and saw Chrysie walking to me. I jumped up and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and asked what had happened.

Jinx: I almost got raped twice in one hour. Shocking huh?

We talked for a few hours until the sun had completely gone down. Then I went home. On my way through the orchard I stumbled upon a living tree. An Ent.

Ent: I am Ärbøgántë

Ent: I am Ärbøgántë. ( Are-Bow-Gon-teh [Teh not Tay]) I need to speak with you Jinx Zam'Luna.

Jinx: What about?

Ärbøgánte: Your mission. It is cursed. You will need help. Celestia took much of my forest, killed my children, an has fought my people for centuries. I have been called an antagonistic creature without kindness or mercy for hundreds of years. No love, support, friends, kindness, or peace. Just war, hate, unrest, violence, vandalism, robbery, murder, the list goes on. Celestia is our enemy as well as yours. I haven't attacked because I am a fan of the Apple families work and they are friends of Celestia, however my patience is wearing thin. My army is growing. In 3 months I'll have 156,838 Ents ,excluding me, in my army. If you are to attack we are your allies in this war.

Jinx: I accept. Celestia will now have to fight on 3 fronts.

Ärbøgántë: When do we attack?