Dream Therapy

I fell asleep and was greeted by a void. I could hear a voice calling for me in the distance. It was a familiar yet unknown. I continued to travel forward. After what felt like hours of walking I reached a tall templelike building that had opened doors as tall as an Ent. I walked in and saw a small pink filly with a fuchsia colored mane. Her cutie mark was a Greek Zeta.

Jinx: Z?

Zeta: Hola, hermano.

It was my dead sister.

Jinx: Zeta, what are you doing here? How did you come back?

Zeta: Celestia and Luna brought me back, sort of. I can visit dreams now.

Luna: That's right.

I turned around and saw Celestia and Luna standing there watching us.

Jinx: Z, do you know why you are dead?

Zeta: I made a mistake. I got cocky and took on a Timberwolf

Jinx: Do you know how I died?

Zeta: You're alive.

Jinx: I'm a revenent. My eye has a fire and glows because I am a revenent! That lightning spell killed me for the second time!

Celestia: Second time?

Jinx: I died as a foal. I was murdered but no one found me. I came back to seek revenge but never found who killed me. From there I was immortal and had a major boost of power. That is why I was accepted as a student. When Celestia got jealous and fought me she fired off a lightning spell that killed me again. I didn't think it was possible but she is stronger than whatever I was. Then I died a second time and like in a horror movie I came back and I was a revenent from then on. Quite the backstory right?

Luna: So you have come back from the dead twice? Damn you're like a cat.

Jinx: Thank you.

I said sarcastically.

Celestia: You know that I am sorry about everything I did in my younger years.

Jinx: That doesn't change what you did.

Luna: Please, Tia does so much good for us, even if she is childish. She has lead us to victory countless times.

Jinx: Using many of my strategies!

Luna: Meaning she regarded you as smart!

Jinx: She saw me as a stallion who would die alone and who nopony would remember and taking my shit WOULD NO LONGER MATTER BECAUSE I WAS PRESUMED DEAD OVER 100 YEARS AGO!!!

Z then walked up to me and slapped me.

Z: Don't use that tone with me!

Jinx: Sorry hermanita.

Z: Good. Now, Celestia is sorry but look. She brought me back to you. She brought you to me. We are together again. She could bring mom and dad back. She could bring grampa back. We could be a family again.

The memory of my grampa flooded back to me. The blood, sound of his bones cracking, the sound of him screaming. The howling of the wolves. The same day that Celestia took me in.

Jinx: Grampa is gone. I killed him. Accidents happen and there's nothing anypony can do about it. Celestia killed me intentionally. Maybe her aim was to wound me but she killed me with a spell strong enough to put the dead back to rest. She used a lot of power in that spell. The elements of harmony can do nothing against me yet a weak lightning spell shot at me by Celestia killed me. I can't say that that was an accident. I don't feel that I can forgive her.