Fun

We rushed through the skies and made it to sweet apple acres in a few seconds, The princesses and I made a square around the area and formed a barrier to reverse the effects of The Death Wave merging the trees in the area together causing a HUGE 600 foot tall, 20 feet wide tree to appear.

Jinx: Holy shit. It's beautiful.

AJ: Jinx Zam'Luna you get down here this instant!

Jinx: Uh oh.

I dropped and ragdolled

AJ: Jinx!?

Jinx: Yeah?

She then got to me and shouted

AJ: What in tarnation did you do!!?

Jinx: Race?

AJ: Race? RACE!?

Jinx: I don't particularly like the idea of Tinnitus could ya not scream directly into my eardrums?

AJ: You destroyed around an acre of my crop and now there is a huge tree in the middle!

Flashback

Jinx in diary: I have realized that if I speak as if I had authority they are more likely to listen. I have to take charge and be commanding and tell them what to do. If I continue to be a pushover they'll walk all over me.

Present time

Jinx: OK! CELESTIA DAMN IT I CAN FIX THIS!

Silence

Twilight: How did you successfully cast a death wave that took 4 alicorns to reverse?

Jinx POV

Jinx: Oh all of them do.

Twilight: What!? Then how did you create one, there's only one in recorded history!

Jinx: Oh no, it was a commonly used weapon back in the zompony wars. Though it was only me and Chrysalis that used them. Plus I have soul magic, it makes the reversal more powerful.

Twilight: What is soul magic?!!??!! You always mention in but don't give details! Explain it!

I sighed and told her everything.

Jinx: Soul magic is considered the strongest magic but it is only the strongest obtainable magic. It extends from love magic. The more loving a pony is the stronger their soul magic, soul magic is directly linked to elemental, dark, light, life, death, creation, destruction and dark magic as well as every other known type of magic. I learned to weaponize it to an extent but it was never strong enough, too much hate. Now that my family is back, war tensions are down, and I've almost forgiven Celestia, my love magic is stronger.

Cadence: What does my magic do?

Jinx: You are the princess of love, you represent love and can give ponies the feeling of being in love. If you work hard enough that kind of power can be dangerous. Mind control type dangerous.

Cadence: I could never do that!

Jinx: Good.

Celestia: How about we stop by Sugarcube corner and get some shakes and just cool down?

Jinx: Y'all do that, I have to do something.

AJ: What's wrong?

Jinx: I have special curses and spells and even potions that help me mentally.

Twilight: There's no such thing as curses.

Jinx: There sure is.

Twilight: No there's not.

Jinx: A curse is a powerful dark spell. Example, if I cast a spell meant to eventually kill all in ponyville it would be a curse on ponyville.

Twilight: So it's an evil spell. Not a curse.

Jinx: What are you?

Twilight: What?

Jinx: What. Are. You?

Twilight: I'm a pony?

Jinx: No you're an alicorn. Something that represents something, earth ponies pegasi and unicorns. Spells earth ponies. Curses unicorns. Very similar but very different. It takes a spell to take down a curse and vice versa. Take a spell make it stronger and turn it evil. That makes it a curse. Give an earth pony magic and a horn to harness it they become unicorns. The magic represents the added strength and the horn represents the evil. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Twilight: Yes, but what I'm saying is a "curse" is just a worse spell.

Jinx: And there's a name for a powerful and evil spell. It's like saying that Rarity is an earth pony, AJ is a pegasus and Rainbow is a unicorn. They're different types of ponies and each one has a name. A curse is a strong malevolent spell. An alicorn is a flying earth pony with a horn. You get what I'm saying? They're the same inside but they have different abilities and effects.

Twilight: Hm. I guess I was wrong.

Jinx: I've done it again.

Rarity: What?

Jinx: Successfully proved a point while insane and unmedicated.

Rainbow: Oooooohh. That explains the outbursts.

Jinx: Somewhat. Remember, I was a soldier once. Ask the guards that have seen battle how it affected them. They'll tell you they've seen shit. Anyway, I have some things to do, no wars to fight, no zomponies to kill, I'll just keep bucking apples while my meds take effect.

Twilight: Are you s-

Jinx: Yeah I'll be fine.

Luna: I'll stay behind, that reversal took more energy than expected.

Jinx: Sorry again about that. Lemme finish this real quick.

I shot a blast at the tree making it disappear and each individual tree went back to its spot.

Jinx: Alrighty then. Now, I've got apples to buck.

I said galloping to the orchard. I looked up and saw the princesses minus Luna flying overhead while the earth ponies just followed on the ground. I continued through the orchard to the everfree forest. I found my old base again and found it over run with zomponies, apparently the changelings were given their own sanctuary as part of the peace agreement. Not having my weapons I fired lasers at them multiple times killing all in sight. Eventually the remaining ones ran til there were none left. I explored the rest of the ruins familiarizing myself with it again. Remembering past battles, my soldiers, my life before this whole mess. It was fun. Guess I have some work to do.