Part 33

quick a/n: this is just a filler, and plz read the author's note at the end🥺

-

"Alright, babe," Zach says, standing up and grabbing his plate. "We should get going." He picks up my plate too, placing it underneath his and walking over to put them in the sink. "Your adventure awaits," he says sending me a cheeky smile.

I smile. "I'm excited," I admit, getting closer to him.

"Me too." He smiles, taking a few steps closer to me.

When he's close enough, I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist. "I.." I hesitate, contemplating my words. "...am so glad to have you in my life," I say instead, leaning in to peck his lips.

He flushes and grins. "You're the sweetest, most amazing girl in my life," he mumbles to me, staring at me with so much sincerity. I open my mouth to say something, but he stops me, intertwining our hands together, pulling me towards the front door. "Let's go."

 "Should I take a purse?" I question, "Considering I don't have pockets to put my phone."

"Sure." He shrugs. "That way you don't have to hold all the gifts you're going to get," he says with a wink.

I chuckle. "I still can't believe you," I say softly. "Our One Month isn't till Monday, babe," I comment, walking towards the front door. 

"It's not a lot," he assures.

"Good." 

"Aren't you going to get your purse?" he notices as to I didn't go get a purse. 

I turn to him with an awkward smile. "I didn't bring one," I confess awkwardly.

"I figured." He laughs. "Would you like for me to carry your phone for you?" he offers.

I nod. "Yeah, please." I hand him my phone and he slips it into one of the pockets of his khaki shorts. "Thanks."

"Mhm," he hums, intertwining our hands and opening the front door for me. "After you," he says sweetly.

I smile and walk through the door with a "thank you," before exiting the doorway and stare out, looking forward and notice a white carriage that's parked right behind Zach's car as if waiting for someone. I blink and stare at it blankly, astonished. "Wha--"

Zach appears right in front of me. "Your ride is here, darling," he says softly, sending me a mischievous grin.

I stare at him blankly, processing his words. I look away from him, glancing at the white carriage before glancing back at Zach. "My what?" I demand, shocked.

He smiles and nods. "That's your ride, babe," he says pointing t the carriage parked straight ahead of us.

A huge smile spreads across my face before I let out a squeal and jump into Zach's arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and hooking my legs around his waist, attacking him with tiny kisses all over his face.

He holds me by my legs and stares at me in fascination. "Well, I'm glad you like it," he says looking up at me with soft eyes, admiringly.

I shake my head. "I love it," I correct, pecking his cheek.

He smiles and leans in to kiss me, so I close my eyes, expecting to feel his lips on mine. Instead, I feel his lips on my nose, so I open my eyes and stare at him confused as he pulls away.

"What?" He chuckles. "You just look so adorable when you're excited," he comments.

I chuckle awkwardly and release my grip from him and he sets me down carefully, my arms still wrapped around his neck. "Shall we go then?" I ask innocently, leaning in as if I'm going to kiss him. Instead, I turn around and walk towards the carriage.