A/N

I'm leaving the previous chapters up because I don't know how to take them off. As I upload more chapters, which probably won't I will replace the old ones with the new.

Life
Linda woke up the next morning well rested for the first time in months. She checked her clock and thought she might be going clinically insane; she read 5:58. "Ugh, nuh uh!", she said to the clock and rolled over to get her usual extra fifteen minutes, but it was no use. She was wide awake and decided to actually try with her looks today with her extra time, and nothing to do with Zack.

She chose a black lace tank top with a light pink see through 3/4 in. sleeve shirt that dipped low enough to see the lace of her undershirt. Her usual dark blue jeans and black flats. Linda (as usual) just brushed her wavy hair. She dabbed on a bit of pink lipstick and gloss. She put on her mascara, and did her usual morning routine.

When she got to school she saw Zack standing with our group, which wasn't unexpected, but Rachel not hanging off of him was. When Rachel caught Linda's eye she scowled and walked away. Linda was tempted to chase her, but quickly sided against it.

"What did I do?" Linda asked the group with a bored tone on her face. When no one answered she said," Look I don't want to face bitchzilla without some armor, and knowing why she is mad might be a good start." Everyone was still quiet, but snuck a few glances towards Zack.

" Alright, what did you do?", Linda directed towards him.

" Nothing, she is just mad because I don't want to be her puppet. She thinks you have something to do with it." He responded with an innocent tone, but he is not as sly as he thinks because Linda wants more information.

" And why would I have any anything to do with what you want?" She is truly confused and her face showed it.

" Because I might have told her that I'm not a one night stand, and I want a relationship, and not with her."

This only made her more confused, it was no use asking again because would only dodge the question. " You guys are no help" she mumbled before starting after her friend who hopefully, would be more willing to give information, but that bell rang again.

She started for her first period thinking she will solve this puzzle during lunch. She sat in her chair which is in the back of the room with two empty seats next to her because everyone else are suck ups. She gets good grades, but doesn't need to be the teachers pet to do so. She heard screeching next to her and saw the cause of her frustration.

" Is this seat taken?" He asks with his award winning smile again.

Depends on who's asking. If you are a stranger, maybe. If you're a stalker, why not? If you're a pervert, of course!", she said trying so hard to keep a serious face, but fails miserably when he chuckles.

" What about a new friend?", he asks with a hopeful tone, but a playful smirk. It was so contradicting it took her a second to reply.

" Well I don't have any friends, but I think you meant stalker, because you're not a stranger, and you haven't asked me out yet so you can't be a pervert." Both of them have their eyebrows raised now.

" Well alrighty then, and I'll be sure to change my status", he said while lowering his eyebrows and wearing a smirk. That's when Linda scoffed," haven't you heard the rumors, I'm unobtainable"

" And I can't wait to be your first... boyfriend", he said this with a wink.

Linda is now laughing quietly because class has started," I have had a boyfriend before, just none since high school, and are you always this cocky?"

" Only around you Miss. Cane" he replied with a whisper.

" Wow... I've never met a more confident new student. The closest one is Bradley, but he got dared to ask me out by the football players.", they were staring at the front so they don't get caught, but still engaged with the conversation. They continued their conversation all the way through second period.