So far

Journal
So I have come to notice that I have not been writing much detail to you. I also know that I am writing a few hours ahead of schedule, fourteen to be exact. In order for you; a future reader, perhaps my kin, or a stranger on the street, to know what is happening in my life you need more than bits and pieces, wouldn't you agree?
* * *
School started on a Tuesday for some stupid reason. That day was supposed to decrease my problems, but I believe that it added instead of subtracted them. That was also the day that I met Zack. He is taller than me, but not by much; nothing a pair of heels wouldn't fix. He has bright green eyes and dirty blonde hair. I think he was on the wrestling, or football team at his last school, and his dad owns a restaurant, but we will get to that later.

That first day was fun, I thought he was one of my friends soon to be boyfriend, but none of them have taken the grab yet and it has been almost a week. I don't know why they wouldn't though, they aren't the rational type; that spot has been completely filled by me. Rachel is the slutty one, but she does have morals, for example she never has two boyfriends at the same time and she never goes out with her friends or their brothers. Rachel is beautiful, obviously, she has jet black hair that contrasts with her bright blue eyes and always red lips. Julie is supportive and has funny personality, she is what everyone want to be. Her dark skin, almost-black brown eyes, black wavy hair, and petite figure won her Mike. Mike, even though my loyalties will always be with Julie, is also my friend. He is tall and muscular, towers over Julie which makes them that much cuter. He has light brown hair and violet eyes that you would not notice unless someone pointed them out to you, in my case that was Julie. Mike is funny, he always has a joke for everything, when he isn't cuddling amongst other things with Julie. You would think that it was inappropriate just by looking at them, but they have been together for over two years. Julie is nothing like Rachel. Finally there is Nina, she is a little bit of everything, she can be the classic cheerleader one minute, and a bookworm the next. We bonded in the ninth grade for our unusual obsession over books, then our friendship has taken off since. Her skin is tanned, and hair dark brown to match her eyes. Her looks and personality could win her every guy in school, but she only has eyes for one; Samuel Grayson. I am the black sheep of the group, I don't have brown or black hair, and I don't have brown or blue eyes, well most of the time. I have strawberry blonde hair that changes tones in the seasons, and my eyes are always changing, I swear that the only color that I haven't seen them are red, wait scratch that I have a picture with red eyes. My parents blame it on lighting, I used to believe I was a vampire or witch of some kind, but lighting is a better theory.

That was a good day, but the next was better, he apparently switched classes after school tuesday and I now has four out of seven classes with him. He told me it was because because his classes were too far apart and he couldn't get his books. I think it was to get away from Mrs. Clemm, she seems to have it out for him, then again we talk the entire period, so that might have something to do with her anger. It's not my fault though, he always starts the conversation that makes us bicker until we forget what we were bickering about. He is funny I'll give him that, he is always making me laugh when we aren't fighting.

Rachel is mad at me for some reason though, I have no clue what she is upset about either. She is also scaring me, she always told me what was wrong when I asked, but this time she won't say a word. She even lied to me, and she knows she is a bad liar. I think she tried to blame her period or something, so what did I do? I ignored it, if she wants me to know she will let me, but till then I am not going to keep quiet and ignore the dirty looks. I am determined to make this a great year, because anything is great compared to my summer that decided to catch up with me one morning before school.

Jason, or Dick as he is now known showed up out of no where when I was already having a bad morning. Seeing him only made the day worse, but the look on his face when I told him off made up for the sleepless night I had before. When I walked into class trying to not look angry and tired, but when it has worked so many times somehow Zack could see through her fake smile. He is surprisingly more stubborn than me, so I cut him a deal that I would tell him about Dick. That night he somehow convinced me to go to the football game. I usually don't like them, but that time was fun.