Best

Created by @/harryshollands on tumblr

Summary: When your co-star (also known as the guy you fancy) asked you to come back to England with him whilst filming was taking a break, you didn’t expect to fit in with his family so easily, but they love you and they all come to the conclusion that they really want you to stick around.

Tom sipped at his beer as he leant against the back door of his childhood home. His eyes locked on his youngest brother and you, his almost-girlfriend, a smile making its way onto his face as he watched Paddy try to teach you how to do a flip on the trampoline. The two of you were in your own world, giggling as you failed yet again.

“I can’t!” You laughed loudly, flopping to the ground and resting your head on the grass. Paddy cackled as he fell beside you, resting his head on your stomach.

“She’s good with him”

Tom jumped slightly before turning to see his mother leaning beside him, a fond smile on her face.

“Yeah..yeah, she is” Tom replied, taking another swig of his cruiser. Nikki studied her son’s expression, a soft smile falling upon her own face as she followed his line of vision.

You had Paddy on your back, Tessa running around the two of you in excitement as her little legs struggled to keep up with you as you rushed around the garden, dodging Sam who’d since joined you. The four of you were now engaged in an intense game of tag, your main goal was helping Paddy so that he could escape his older brother’s reach.

“GO, Y/N, GO!” Paddy screeched, laughing loudly as you hoisted him further up your back and rushed away from the twin on your heels.

“I THINK WE’RE GONNA LOSE!”

“NO! WE CAN’T LOSE TO SAM! THAT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING!”

“UM, OFFENCE!”

‘CRAP!”

‘CRUD!”

“SHIT!”

The three of you were on a pile in the ground, Tessa looking on in concern as her owners and her newest friend looked at Paddy with wide eyes.

‘Pads, did you just swear?” Sam asked slowly, his eyes wide as he looked at his little brother before you broke out into laughter.

“He- He swore!” You cackled, hugging Paddy closer to your body as the Holland brothers laughed along.

Nikki didn’t have it in her to scold her youngest child for swearing. She was watching on in amusement and love. Tom was looking at the three of you with a lovesick grin on his face.

“Harry! Paddy swore!” Sam yelled out in between fits of giggles. The three of you were a mess as Harry made his way outside, joining his mother and Tom.

The photographer grinned, shaking his head as he nudged Tom.

“Better tie ‘er down before she leaves, mate. I don’t think anyone you date will ever put up with Paddy willingly for as long as she has” He gave Tom a pat on the shoulder, laughing loudly as he joined the other kids and the dog on the grass.

“Mum didn’t rat him out, huh?”

Nikki grinned at Tom, laughing lightly as his cheeks flushed.

“If it’s any consultation, I love her to death, and so do the rest of this lot. I wouldn’t mind having her around more often” The mother whispered before turning around and walking back into the house.

Tom looked at his mother’s retreating figure, slightly flustered, and made his way over to his family and you.

If he was going to ask you out, it had to be before you went back to America. Otherwise, he’d wimp out.

You looked over at Tom with such adoration that his siblings could feel your love for him. You called him over, ignoring the blush that spread across your cheeks as he called out his signature ‘In a minute, love!’. You knew that he was the one that would make you the happiest out of everyone you knew, but what you didn’t know was that he felt the same about you.