Let Me Kiss you

Created by: @/osterfieldnholland on tumblr

Summary: Tom discovers your love for One Direction.

Doing household chores was boring and exhausting. But doing them with music playing in the background, boring and exhausting turned into enjoyable and relaxing. The song you were just humming to came to an end and suddenly one of One Direction's hit songs 'Kiss You' came on shuffle and busted through the speakers in the living room.

You gasped in excitement and your face lit up. As soon as Zayn started to sing you joined him, using your floor mop as your dance partner. "'OH I JUST WANNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE'" It was great to relive your once forgotten One Direction-feels again.

Unbeknownst to you, your boyfriend Tom, who had decided to surprise you by returning from press tour a week earlier, was leaned against the door frame with folded arms since the beginning of the chorus. "'SO TELL ME GIRL IF EVERY TIME WE TO-O-UCH'," you screamed the lyrics more than you sang them by now, still oblivious to your boyfriend's presence, "'YOU GET THIS KIND OF RU-U-USH'" A smug grin was playing on Tom's lips. You looked adorable swaying your hips to the fast-tempo song wildly and loudly singing out the lyrics (even if you always didn't hit the right note) while barely mopping the floor. One day he would marry this crazy girl in front of him, the brunette told himself.

"'AND LET ME KISS YOU'" You did a full 180 degree spin to blow a kiss to your imaginary audience, which wasn't that imaginary that you thought it to be. "TOM!" you yelped in shock and surprise at the same time, letting the mop you had held fall to the floor. You felt your cheeks heating up. "Hey, darling," your boyfriend greeted with a low chuckle. The brunette then bridged the small distance between you and him to pull you into a tight hug. "I missed you," he mumbled into your shoulder to which you responded, "I missed you too."

The two of you broke away from the hug, only to reunite with each other's lips, blanking out the banging music. "How-uh... How long have you been standing there?" you questioned in awkwardness. Tom smiled and pressed a kiss on your forehead, before answering, "Long enough to learn that my girlfriend adores other British guys." You rolled your eyes at his reply. "Oh, please, the only British guy I adore is you." Tom laughed. "But you don't swing your ass like that for me," the brunette implied. You felt your cheeks burning up. "Thomas!" you whined, slapping your boyfriend's upper arm continuously.

"Shh," he placed his finger on your lips to silence you, before gently taking hold of both of your cheeks. "'And let me kiss you'," Tom low-voiced sang along to the last line with Harry. Then the brunette finished it off by placing his lips on yours again.