Hard Day

Created by: @/parkershoodie on tumblr

You looked up from your computer as peter stumbled into your bedroom, his mask in his hands and his face downcast. you lowered your screen as your eyebrows knitted together with concern. "baby?"

"y/n," he mumbled, drawing his bottom lip in between his teeth. "y/n." you pursed your lips, opening your arms so he could fall into them. you could tell he was tired, and your heart ached for him.

"no," peter shook his head. "lemme change first. don't wanna get you dirty." he turned to change, letting his suit fall to his feet. you averted your eyes automatically as he shrugged on his signature light grey sweater he knew you loved so much.

you smiled a little as he moved towards your open arms, shifting your computer from your lap to the bed. "c'mere, baby boy," you murmured as he crawled into your arms. you wrapped them around him tightly as he buried his face in your shoulder. your other hand reached up to play with his hair, pressing kisses to his forehead. "you doing alright?"

peter hummed, cuddling into you more. "hard day," he whispered. "thank you for taking care of me."

you sighed as you felt him relax against you, your eyes sliding closed. "always."