7

Today the business starts a bit late since Myeong Do accidentally left the store key . That kid forgot Yoon Ha has left the key to him yesterday because he needed to hurry back home due to emergency. Usually on Tuesday, it's Yoon Ha's turn to open the store with Seol Hwa as the backup. Seol Hwa has her examination this week and thus, given one week off by Soo Ah. Aigoooo... What a day this is going to be. To make it worse, Soo Ah's car broke down.

"Aish!!!"she kicked the Tyre. Hah! As if that's gonna be of much help. Ugh! She's so frustrated. The hangover didn't make it any better.

He have not contacted her since weeks ago. Her emails went unreplied. Her texts being ignored, not even read. She admitted that the first month was he own stupid idea. But, afterwards, he would always find ways to keep in touch with her, even did video calls. And he would NEVER ignore her like that.

She's anxious. What could've turned him like that. Did she do anything wrong? Is he well? Why didn't he reach her? Have he met his true soul mate there?

And the most scarring part of all those unanswered question is...have "they" ended? It's her alone, again...

She felt her eyes brimming with tears.

Calming down, she leans back and place her head on the bridge's rail. The car insurance company is taking their own sweet time sending the help. She breaths and counts to 10 feeling a bit better. Yes, life is always like this. Whenever her heart starts blooming, situation will always turn sour.

Today is going to be hard, but it's never too late to take control and it starts with herself. She decided to just wait outside and enjoy the autumn view. Once a while, the breeze chills her but luckily the coat is warm enough. Her phone vibrates.

'Sajangnim, we have opened the store. No worries. Sorry for my mistake. Won't happen again. 😥'- Myeong Do.

'Aniya. You guys did well. Let's do it right the rest of the day. Fighting~' - Soo Ah.

She lets out a huge sigh of relieve. Looking at her watch, they're just 20 minutes late. And it's the kid's first mistake due to this busy and confusing week. They are clearly short on staff this week. Luckily the kid's accommodation is not that far.

Just few minutes later, the help arrives and help her jumpstart her car. Ah~her car's battery needs to be replaced. She forgot the car maintenance appointment again. It's not the car insurance company's fault as well. She remembered their notification message few weeks ago to go for car service but she decided to push it down her priority list, eventually forgotten it completely.

'Because that is the week he have started forgetting you. You are easily forgotten...not worth the true love' , the silent venom whispering the painful words in her head.

She takes a deep breath and starts the engine.

Upon reaching the store, she found everyone is bustling here and there as usual, preparing to open the business for today.

She decided that she'll engage more on the floor today. At least, keeping herself busy would distract her from thinking of him.

______________________________________
"Ja...everyone! Good job for today!"

"Yes, sajangnim~" all of them responded cheerfully. Today is quite tough but they all managed it very well.

When everyone have started packing to go home, she approached one figure from behind. Yoon Ha looks like he's in a hurry and troubled a bit.

"Yoon Ha, thank you for today. Sorry for the trouble. We won't make it today if you're not here." She came face to face with him.

"Ah, boss. I can't possibly do this alone. Thank God Geun Won was there to help me. I couldn't focus much today and actually did some mistakes back there."Yoon Ha said apologetically with worried eyes. Of course, how could he focus when his only sister was bullied and admitted to hospital because she tried to jump from the building with the girl who bullied her.