9

Finally, after the awkward silence and robotic conversation of direction (obviously from Soo Ah), they've reached the apartment complex where Geun Won resides.

"Thank you, but can I ask you to follow me for a while?" He's already halfway out of the car. A look of suspicion flashes Soo Ah's face. She looks scared a bit as well. Seeing this, his heart felt like being clawed. Didn't she realize yet? No matter how bad he is, or was, never did he harm her?

"You remember my promise? Yes, I'm going to hand it to you now. I'm afraid I can't fulfill it if I delay any longer."

Soo Ah looked a bit annoyed and rolled her eyes. But she's also going out of the car. Geun Won smiles

"Tch. You told me you would even crawl to give it to me. Now it seems like I'm the one crawling to get it from you. Liar" she hisses.

Geun Won chuckles hearing her complain. He gestured to the lift and push the button to his residence floor. Soo Ah follows suit without a word but keeps her annoyed face.

"Ya~you wouldn't want to be viral as the tyrannical boss."

"Ne~ne~whatever."

Suddenly his head feels a sharp pain. His eyes started to become blurry. No..this will trouble Soo Ah too much. He inhales deeply. Suddenly, the 20 seconds lift ride to his 10th floor residence felt too long.

Soo Ah felt weird that Geun Won suddenly becomes quiet. She looks at him with concern. He seems to be in pain. Is it his illness' attack?

"Ya. You...gwenchana?" Geun Won didn't answer it immediately. His grip to the handrail is tightened.

"Yea..." He answered it slowly while trying to muster a smile. He could feel the cold sweat forming on his forehead.

Ting!

He went out of the lift, trying to walk straight but his head feels like it's being pried open. Just a bit more..he thought. Just 4 meters to his house.

Soo Ah could see how Geun Won already unable to walk straight but she's really at loss. Eottoke? To help him feels so foreign and awkward. So she follows him quietly behind. Unknowingly, her forehead already creased with worry. Her hands at ready to catch him if he fall.

When they reached his house, she could see his hands tremble to punch in the key password.

"Wait for ...." He lose balance.

"Geun Won ah!" Soo Ah rushed to his side and tried to help him in sitting position. He's still half conscious hence it's not that hard to help him sit. Luckily it's already inside his house.

She's shocked to see his nose started bleeding.

"Your...your nose..." Shaking terribly herself of the shock, she tried to calm down by remembering what Myeung Do would do in this situation. She tried to find her handkerchief inside the handbag but she only have tissues. Ah...this one might do temporarily. She wipes it while another hand is busy calling ambulance.

She felt a tug on her blazer. Geun Won   is looking at him in pleading look.

"No...jaebal...no..." He struggles to say it. His lips tremble and It's not easy to utter words when you're in pain.

"Wae?? You need to! Wha...What if you dd..die now, huh?" Shit she's scared as hell to be in this situation.

Hearing this, Geun Won smiles.

"Why? Would you cry for me if I die?"

Soo Ah's eyes are as big as a saucepan. Is he seriously trying to make some jokes about his death just now?