Chapter 6

It would not be original to say she woke up in the same place, but it is exactly what happened.

She glanced for the thousandth time at the door, wishing to leave. They would never release her, and she knew it. So if she wanted to leave, she had to do it on her own. She was thinking of an escape plan when the same man as the day before entered. She sighed. It would never stop, would it? 

Again, he unchained her and readied his wand, grinning as usual. 

« Funus captis. Let's see how you get out of this. ». As soon as the incantation was pronounced, chains of light came out of the wand and directly hit the girl, tying her before she reacted. 

The man kneeled next to Hestia, looking at her fight unsuccessfully with the ties. 

« RELEASE ME! » cried the girl. But it just made the man laugh. 

« You may be really good at fighting with your hands, but when it comes to magic, you are just a helpless kitty. » 

He laughed even more as he released the girl. She remained on the floor, seemingly exhausted.  « I'll be back very soon, wait for me kitty! ». He then headed to the door and opened it, not bothering to chain Hestia again. He went through the opening and did not have the time to close it. Hestia had run behind him to knock him unconscious. Knowing someone was observing the room, she ran with all of her speed, trying to find an exit. 

As soon as she left the room, an alarm went off. As men in uniform ran to stop her, she dodged them all, way too quick for them and ran to where they were coming, sure this would lead her to the way out. 

After a never-ending time running and dodging, she finally saw the exit. A line of soldiers was waiting for her, casting offensive spells and capture spells, but she dodged them all. She mentally thanked her jailor for showing her these spells so she could now know which ones to dodge in priority. 

Now at a few meters from the line of soldiers, she dove and slid under their feet under their incredulous gaze. Before they could understand what had happened, she was already far away. They ran after her but she was too fast. 

She was finally free!