Chapter 3: The Nice tour around the city turned into...

New update yayyy!!!

Copyright © 2016 Britannica_Monti

Zayn's P.O.V.

I told her to stay here close to me so that she will not be lost in my sight. I'm planning her to take to the city's plaza and I will take the bouquet that I reserved in the flower shop near there so that I will finally give it to her. It is 2 in the afternoon and we had many places that we visited and thank God that we didn't meet her uncle or else shit happens. My anniversary surprise for her will take place there. It will start in 3 in the afternoon that's why I'm pretty excited...

"Where are we going next?" She questioned me with an excitement filled her face.

"To the city's plaza. I'll show you something..."

As we get into the plaza, we find some bench to sit on near to the glamorous fountain...

"Carmela?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Just wait here. OKAY? And remember what I've said before? If someone is talking to you that you don't know who, IGNORE. Understand? I'll be right back in a few minutes."

"Ok."

I placed a kiss on her forehead and started to walk towards to the flower shop...

Carmela's P.O.V.

He disappeared in the crowd of people and there I started to panic here. What takes him so long? I know he just left shortly but I couldn't stand my feeling around these people for who knows who they are..

"Are you just new here? I haven't seen you here before. You look very stunning young lady. By the way, what's your name? I'm glad to see you around here. Do you have a company with you?" A man in black coat and black fedora hat approach me. Why would I tell you my name and I didn't know you?! Anxiety started to build up in my body and all I can do right now is to..........run.

"I-I I'm sorry. I can't tell you my name.." I stuttered.

"Why so afraid young lady?"

"I think, I needed to go. Goodbye sir."

Before I walk away from this stranger, he held my wrist so tight so that I could not run away from him...

"You haven't answered my question. Is that the correct manner to entertain a stranger?"

My first instinct is to run. But how could I run from his tight grip?

"Get away from me!!" I shouted at him.

I cried for help in the people around us and it seems that no one cares or even dare to help me.

I couldn't see his face because a black cloth covers his face, leaving only his ocean blue eyes. A gorgeous yet menacing eyes..

"I said, GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I yell at him sending him a death glare but then inside I'm scared.

Finally, he heard my pleading and he let go of me. But this time, I'm running away from him and he is chasing after me.

I run as fast as I could to be away from him and find Zayn. My hands and knees are trembling. I cry for help but what I said before, nobody cares..

"You childish!! Come back to me or else!!" He shouted behind.

I don't know where am I going but the one thing my mind is thinking of is getting away from this creep and go find Zayn. I run into different alleys to get away from him. I quickly look at my back for many times but he is still chasing me. My body grew tired as I run and anytime I want to give up running.

I entered to a deserted alley and unfortunately, there's a dead end...

Zayn's P.O.V.

I quickly return to the place where Carmela is waiting for me. Holding the bouquet with assorted flowers in it, I could imagine her face seeing this and then she will eventually remember that this is our first anniversary.

When I saw the spot where she was supposedly waiting for me, she was nowhere in sight..

"Oh my God". I muttered.

Carmela'a P.O.V.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"  My voice is shaking because the fear is rising through my body. God, could this be the end of my life?

"I think I didn't hear what you said. But before that, let me call my servants to pull you and bring you back to the palace." He let out a loud, dark laugh that send me into my spine. But what does he mean, he will bring me to the palace? What did I do something wrong? It's confusing.

"Boys!! Let me help this poor lady to get her away from the city and bring to the king!" He whistled so loud and with a blink of an eye, his 'servants' came here in time. They must be vampires.

Speaking of vampires, I'm a half too so I can use one of my 'perks' of being a half bloodied vampire like running away so fast, I can attack them and etc. But I cannot use them because in my whole life, I didn't use one of these so I'm hopeless. Zayn told me before that you can use your power if you are trained enough. But let's see if it is true. There's no way around to escape these creepy strangers. I will use one of my powers, by ATTACKING them and then I will run away from them. Basic.

"Grrr!!" I growl at them. They just laughed at me like they heard some certain funny joke and I started attacking them by punching the face of one of his servants. Then to my surprise, my fist hitted his face so bad and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Oh my." I gape. So it is NOT true what Zayn told me.

"Stay away from her!" An unfamiliar voice commands them not too far from here.

Sorry guys this chapter is too short. I just ended it in a cliffhanger and don't forget to press that little star!!