Chapter 4: Saved by..

New update!! Enjoy ^____^ and don't forget to VOTE,comment and share!! Excuse for my typos. I'll fix it later

Copyright© 2014 Britannica_Monti

Previously on Carmela:

"Grrr!!" I growl at them and I started attacking them by punching the face of one of his servants. Then to my surprise, my fist hitted his face so bad and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Oh my." I gape. So it is NOT true what Zayn told me.

"Stay away from her!" An unfamiliar voice commands them not too far from here.

Carmela's P.O.V.

"I said, stay.away.from.her." He commanded in more powerful voice.

"But, Harry we are just following the King's orders."

"What did I say before? I said Get away from her or else.."

"Harr-"

"Get away from here Louis! With all of your stupid servants!" His voice is booming surrounding in these high walls..

They slowly help the servant who fell in the ground to stand up, still unconscious of what I'd done before. This Harry man have a quick glace by this man with all black that supposedly Louis and after that they disappeared shortly, leaving me and this 'Harry' man.

"Are you okay miss? Did they hurt you?" He approach me.

I look into his charming evergreen eyes. Looks like a forest with a specks of brown I guess woods. It's very breathtaking. His face, Oh my, I admit it, it's so flawless. His strong jaws, his-

"Back to earth, miss." I snap back to the reality. Showing his dimpled smile. I find it cute. Oh my.

"Oh. Sorry. Pardon me." I realize that I'd been staring at him for a long time.

"Are you okay? Something hurts you?" Concern fill in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay." I show him a halfhearted smile.

"Harry." He showed his right hand for a handshake.

"Carmela." I shake his hand using my right hand.

"What a beautiful name." He flashed his signature dimpled smile.

"Thank you." I give him a smile.

"Welcome. Where place did you stay when those bastards take you?"

"Near to the city's fountain. Oh no, Zayn must be there. He is so sickly worried for me. I need to go bye!"

"Wait!"

I turn around and see that I am a couple feet away from him.

"Do you know what's the way going to the city's plaza?"

And I stop at the moment of realization. He is right, I don't know where's the way going back to the plaza. Maybe this guy knows the way. I'll just allow him to be my guide going to the plaza.

"No."

He let out a throaty chuckle. "Can I lead you the way going back there?"

"Yes, please."

He step forward to my place and stop. There's a question in my mind that bothering me in these few moments..

"Are you a vampire?"

He look at me with hesistation in his eyes. "Yes, why?"

"Oh." I look away from him and realizing that the one who will lead me the way back to the plaza is a vampire. Should I trust him? Zayn told me that never trust anyone here specially these vampires. But Harry isn't a bad vampire. He is so kind and gentle.