Chapter 6: We're Screwed!!

I know this is a late update. Sorry guys because I'm too busy in my school and here comes our summer vacation. I hope you will forgive me! ;)
Reminder:
This chapter has a lot of P.O.V.s,

Copyright© 2015 Britannica_Monti

Carmela's P.O.V.

"I said, where did the two of you go?" Uncle Lucas' voice is more commanding than I thought.

Making uncle upset is the most scariest thing that I'd ever imagined. I'd never made him upset before. I always obey his commands. Sometimes, I thought that I have no freedom to do what I want to do like going to the city, etc. I'd even ask him one time that why is he doing this to me. He said it is for my own sake. As his promise to my mother before she passed away.

"Uncle le---" I was cutted off when Zayn entered.

"It is all my fault. Don't blame her Sir." Zayn said slowly.I was shocked to what he had said.

"No Uncle! It is actually my fault. I forced him to go to the city and-" I was cut in my mid sentence when uncle launch a fistful punch to Zayn.

"Oh God!" I gasped. I can't believe of what uncle just did to Zayn. He never did this before to him. Not even infront of my eyes. My eyes start to water.

Zayn's P.O.V.

It hurts like hell.

I bring my right hand to my left side jaw where he hitted his fist. Fück. I glared at him for a little while. Anger rushed through my veins, because of that, I was going to do the same to him when Carmela stop me.

"No Zayn! Stop!" Carmela hold my hand and I saw that she was already crying. Fück, I hate seeing her crying.

"GET.AWAY.FROM.HIM.RIGHT.NOW." I know he was very mad at Carmela specially on me.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM HIM!! WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T WANT MY ANGER WILL TAKE OVER TO YOU TOO." He glared at her and eventually, she followed his command..

"And you bastard, get away from here and go to the place where you belong. From now on, stay away from her and you will not see her again... Understood?!"

"Yes, Sir.." I can't believe this is all happening.

"Good. Now get away from here right now and Carmela, get inside.." He said as he look at me.

I turned the motorbike's engine and it roared to life, I made a quick glance over Carmela. Her face is full of sadness as she entered their house.. So I left..

________

Lucas' P.O.V.

I closed and locked the door behind me. Taking a deep breath, I walk over to Carmela that is sitting now in the sofa..

"I don't want the two of you will be meeting up again. He gives me nuts. I have a proof that I should never trust him to you. You ma--"

"No uncle. It is not his fault. It's actually my fault. I forced him to bring me to the city. At first he never want to because you will be mad if you found this. I r--" I cut her off by slapping at her cheek so hard. Anger is runnig through my face and all I could see is red.

"DON'T ANSWER ME IF I DID NOT FINISHED WHAT I'M SAYING. WHERE ARE ALL THOSE VALUES THAT I'D TAUGHT YOU FOR MANY YEARS? DID YOU FORGET THEM. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BOY?" I couldn't help but yell at her. I've never done this to her.

"No uncle! The question is, why are you so protective? Look, I am officially sixteen. I can take care of myself. Remember that I'm a half. I know, you promised mother that you will do whatever it takes so that I will not be in danger. Uncle, you are getting older, tired for looking over at me for sixteen years. I want you to have a rest. I hope you will understand." She looked at me her eyes are starting to water...