Chapter 5: The Confrontations

Copyright© 2015 Britannica_Monti

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zayn... Yes Zayn, the half werewolf and half human spy that works secretly in the linear community. He is one of the most intelligent spy in the group. I did not report him to the government because they are doing the right thing. Destroying the government and the ruthless vampires and King Graciano is one of them.

"Zayn! I miss you so much!" Carmela ran into him and bring her arms to wrap around Zayn's muscular body. I felt like thousands of knives being stabbed in my heart. It hurts to see the girl once you laid your eyes on her and realize she is taken by the guy who works for a secret group against us.. I suddenly remembered what she had said to me hours ago that her boyfriend's name is Zayn. Fūck, I forgot it. You're so stupid Harry...

"How's your feeling? Who took you? Why did you run away? How did you get here?" Concern filled in his coffee-caramel colored eyes..

"I'm fine Zayn. Someone had taken me but Harry saved me from those creeps. He also helped me to get here." Carmela look up into Zayn's eyes..

"Who is Harry?" Zayn give her a questionable look.

Carmela turned her head back to me and Zayn followed the eyes of Carmela where she is looking at.

Zayn's questionable look turned into a serious and angry look.

"He." He said in more statement form than a question.

I walk infront of them and I show my right hand to offer him a shake hands.

"Harry." I half smiled to him. Hoping he will accept my offer.

"Are you a vampire? Looks like you are the son of Desmond right?" He raised his eyebrow to me.

"Yes I am." I said forcing a smile but failed. I bring my right hand together with my left on my back.

There's a long silence between us until Carmela breaks it..

"Zayn, you look so serious. Harry is being friendly with you. He is kind unlike others. Why just have a-" She was cut in her mid sentence when Zayn..

"Let's get outta here. I think we need to go in your house now before your Uncle will find us that we aren't home."

"But Zayn-"

"Listen to me! I don't have any time to deal with this shīt. Let's get outta here now." Zayn commanded to her.

Carmela just stood still in her place.

"What? you will not come with me?" Zayn said as his eyes were lock into her.

"I-I'll go with you." She said above a whisper. She finally joined with him and flick her head into me.

"Goodbye, Harry." There's a hint of sadness in her voice and turn her head back to Zayn.

"Goodbye, Carmela. See you soon." I hope so..

As they disappeared, I decided to myself to return to our house. So with a snap of a hand, I was in our house..

____________________

Zayn's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Harry is the one who saved Carmela. He is the one of the most respected vampires of the richest and powerful families of vampires. I can't believe of what just happened moments ago. I just scared Carmela off and I felt sorry for her.