━━ ♢ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh, I didn't see you there!" Seonghwa blurted, immediately turning around. It was one of his female coworkers.

Her name?

Who knows, Seonghwa couldn't recall it.

Did he care?

Absolutely not.

"Did you just did what I thought you did?"

"U-uh... yeah... Why?" He hesitantly answered. The girl immediately laughed, a mocking tone clearly evident.

"Why did you? She's a window cleaner, Seonghwa. She's a low class." She now standing in front of him, her arms crossed against her chest, "She's below us."

"I mean, she couldn't even get a proper job. So she had to work outside the building instead of inside one." She chuckled, insulting the window cleaner even more. The raven-haired boy just pressed his lips in a straight line, a blank look on his face. The girl took this silence to ask another question.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask if you're free after work for dinner." She leaned against his desk, propping her arms on top of it to push her chest out a little — her cleavage slightly showing. She noticed his gaze and immediately smirked. His eyes slightly widen before he closed them momentarily.

"I already plan on eating with Hongjoong." He replied monotonously. Her smirk dropped into a frown, a pout now forming on her perfectly painted red lips.

"Can't you cancel it? Or reschedule it? Won't you rather eat with me?" He didn't even stop to ponder as he immediately responded, "I can't and I'm really busy right now." He turned his back against her, dealing with the mess on his table.

"You'll be mine sooner or later." She muttered under her breath before walking away, her kitten heels clicking against the tiled floor.

"Hey there, sweetheart! The usual?" The cafeteria lady beamed as soon as her favourite customer entered the spacious venue. Hongjoong smiled brightly as he nodded his head.

"Where's your friend?" She asked as she scooped some rice into a plate.

"He's not hungry. Had a big breakfast apparently." He chuckled before grabbing the plate filled with his meal — white rice with chicken curry.

"Well, if you need company... you know where to find me." She winked, pointing the rice ladle at him playfully. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!" He bowed slightly before walking away. She sighed softly as she watched him from the back, "If only I was 20 years younger."

"Why aren't you eating?" A female worker coaxed her friend who had her arms crossed against her chest, slumping into her chair.

"Seonghwa rejected eating dinner together."

"In what context?" Her friend leaned closer towards the desk, intrigued.

"Said he was going to with Hongjoong." She mumbled, sipping into her fruit juice mindlessly.

"Well, ask him out for lunch then."

"I can't. You know I'm only free on the 25th every month, like today! I still can't believe I have to do all that work during lunch!"

"Same, but at least you can come to work a bit later and leave earlier too..." She reassured before snapping her fingers, "Why don't you ask him next month then?"

"That's too long of a gap! What if some girl snatched him?" She hissed, gripping into her juice cup tightly.

"Like who?" She quizzed, cocking an eyebrow. "You're one of the prettiest girls in the office. Not to mention still in your early twenties. The rest are either in a relationship or already married, myself included."

She laughed softly before patting the girl's shoulders, "You'll be fine."

"What if..." The girl muttered, her voice soft.

"If what?"

"If he's into married girls?!" She stood up as she banged her hands on the table. A person who walked past the table at the same time only gasped loudly — orange juice spilt on his white shirt.

"What the heck?! My shirt is all ruined!" He hissed, immediately fishing his handkerchief out to rub the orange stain off.

"Should have watched where you were going, idiot." She gibed, rolling her eyes.

"And you should have not worn those shoes with that skirt. That's a terrible colour combo." He groused, looking at her with pure disgust. She huffed loudly, glaring at the boy. She did not hesitate to take her cup and spill the rest of the contents into his shirt.

Again.

"You shouldn't have worn a white shirt then!"

"What the actual fuck?! Are you crazy?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, gaining attention from other people in the cafeteria.

"No, you're the crazy one! Now, leave me alone, you bastard!" She screamed before walking away. Her friend only bowed her head repeatedly as she retreated.

"This crazy bitch. Is she fucking sick in the head?!" He grunted loudly, anger filled in his eyes. Yunho heaved again and again as he walked to the bathroom, giving everyone the cold shoulder as he did so.

"That's rough buddy," Hongjoong muttered as he shoves another spoonful of rice and curry into his mouth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♢ ━━

SKY HIGH chapter three.