━━ ♢ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been almost 6 months since Seonghwa and Kayumi first encountered each other and they've been getting closer as the days passes by. Whenever she wasn't hanging on by two ropes outside the building, she would be at the on the second floor, sorting out mails such as letters and boxes filled with folders and more paper. The reason she took the job as a window cleaner was purely for the fact that the pay was good, too good in fact. She gladly accepted it, knowing she could live quite well from it.

Well of course, there's cons.

One is that you might fall to your death.

But that never crossed Kayumi's mind as she knew as long as she did her throughout inspection before and after cleaning, nothing would happen.

Kayumi casually walked through the corridors, swaying her hips left and right to the beat of her humming as she delivered her colleagues and felllow workers their letters and documents. She beamed knowing who was the next person she would hand out this letter too.

She push her cart faster, wanting to see him more than ever. She saw his figure, sitting on his desk as he furiously typed away on his keyboard. Kayumi just giggled as she approached the raven-haired male.

"Hwa!" She gleamed, poking his back playfully. The latter snapped his head to the back, a little too hard as he experienced whiplash. He soothe his neck before replying.

"Y-yumi!" He stammered as ever, especially when the girl always caught him off surprise. Soft giggles escaped her lips as she handed him a letter.

"You got mail! I wonder if it's important~" She teased, smirking slightly. He hastily took it from her hands, before placing it on his desk.

"I'm sure it's nothing important." He responded, crossing his arms against his chest, trying to compose himself.

"Are you sureee?" She dragged her sentence, leaning closer towards the seated male. Her body was towering slightly which only made the male blush, his cheeks tainted bright red.

"Y-yes!" He answered, a little too fast.

"If you say so, Hwa. I've got to deliver to your friend over there. Want to grab lunch together? I found this restaurant that cooks authentic Chinese food. I could book for a table before it gets full." She asked as she pointed to the table a few rows behind. It was none other than Hongjoong.

"T-that'll be great." He replied, grinning.

"Good! See ya later, handsome!" She winked, walking away from his sight. That compliment caught him off guard. Kayumi never complimented him before and he didn't know if she really meant it truthfully or she was teasing him for the umpteenth time. Nonetheless, this only made him fall harder for the long-haired beauty.

"Are you ever going to confess to her?" Hongjoong snapped his friend out from his trance, as the latter glance at him with widened eyes.

"W-what do you mean? C-confess? M-me?" He stammered, cheeks burning red as he thought of the possibility of her feeling the same way.

"Yes, you. I know you liked her even since you asked me about the windows getting cleaned."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes. So when are you going to?" He repeated his question, his gaze on the raven-haired male more intense as the seconds passed by. Seonghwa looked at him with a blank expression before sighing heavily.

"I don't know... I don't think she likes me that way... She's always joking and messing around. I can never gauge her emotions..." He softly whispered, sadness now inching to his chest.

"But that's what made me like her... She has such a frolicsome and frenetic energy around her. I just can't get enough of it. Like she totally turns my dull and boring life into something so colourful and bright... Not to mention her heart racing smile. I swear I could get a heart attack one of these days. She's so breathtaking it's not even fair." Seonghwa continued to ramble on towards his affection on the hazel eyed girl. Hongjoong only hummed as he heard him spouting sentences for a minute straight.

"Seonghwa."

"Y-yes?"

"I recorded everything you just said." He casually answered, holding a pen in his palm.

"YOU WHAT?!" He yelled, standing up from his seat. He couldn't care less about the other workers who was still held back despite it being already 6 in the evening.

"You heard me. So you better confess or I'm sending this audio to her."

"You wouldn't!" Seonghwa glared at the white-haired male to which he only shrugged his shoulders, smirking slightly.

"You should know me well enough by now." He responded, already turning his back from the black-haired male.

"I give you one week to do so."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♢ ━━

SKY HIGH chapter six.