Chapter 1

The Lion Guard!

This is my first story so yeah let's see how it goes!

This story takes place before season 3.

Kion was always working hard protecting the Pridelands. In the day before he works with the Lion Guard, but in the night he patrols alone. He only has a couple hours of sleep.

One day Kion woke up early to practice, but he didn't know he was being watched by 2 lionesses. When the Lion Guard came they saw Tiffu watching Kion in amazement. Fuli sneaked behind Tiffu and said "Hey Tiffu." Tiffu jumped out the bush she was in because she was petrified.

Then she said, whilst gasping for air "Oh hey Fuli, you scared me." Just then, Kion was walking up to them.

"What's up everyone?" Kion asks as he approaches the Guard and  Tiffu, who starts to blush.

"Kion!" Everyone exclaimed.

"What's going on here?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Fuli said a bit confused. "So Tiffu, what is going on?"

"Uhhhh nothing, nothing."Tiffu replies. Hoping nobody would figure out her secret.

"Yeah sure." Fuli replies sarcastically.

"Let's go, we have to do training." Kion says.

"Uhhhh Kion, can I watch you all do training?"

"I don't see why not."Kion says.

"Yay!" Tiffu exclaims.

"As long as you stay quiet." Kion adds.

"Yay!" Tiffu whispers.

*Kion and the Lion Guard are training for about an hour and Tiffu watches with dreamy eyes while looking at Kion.

"I think that's enough training for one day." Kion says.

"Finally." Bunga says, whilst panting. Kion chuckles.

"Now we can go patrol." Kion adds, whilst looking over Bunga.

"Awwww man. Say Kion, can we have a day off?" Bunga asks, whilst getting up.

"I don't know."

"Come on you're leader of the Lion Guard. OOH OOH I'll go ask Simba." Bunga runs off.

"Hey Bunga, wait up."

At Pride Rock

"Hey! Simba!" Bunga shouts.

"Oh, hi Bunga, Lion Guard what are you doing here."

"Oh, hi dad." Kion says.

"Bunga is going to ask you if we can have a day off." Fuli exclaims.

"Why I think that's a splendid idea."

"Wait it is?" Kion asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yes, you all did so much for us, I think you all deserve a day off." Nala said whilst walking over to Simba and the Guard.

"DAD, LION GUARD!"

"What's wrong Kiara, everything ok?" Kion asks.

"Where's Tiffu, she's not anywhere in the den."

"Oh, she's with us."

"Wait what, why?"

"I don't know, she just decided to come along."

"Tiffu, are you ok? It's not like you to go with the lion guard."

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok."

"Ok...."

"I have a question. If none of us are on patrol then how and what will we do if Janja, Reirei or Kiburi come?" Kion asked.

"Good question Kion. We can't leave the Pridelands unprotected." Fuli added.

"I know, I can patrol whilst everyone is having a break."

"Are you sure Kion?" Fuli asked.

"Positive, anyways I'll just be sleeping if I had a day off and that isn't helpful."

"Why would you be sleeping Kion?" Nala asks.

"Well you will just be giving Kiara leassons, Kiara would be getting taught and mom would be hunting and talking to the other lionesses."

"Wow, how do you know what we're going to do?"

"It was just a guess."

"A really good guess." Kiara added.