Chapter 6

Kion had just entered the Outlands when he decided to take a nap to processes everything that happened.

"Ono, can you follow Kion and tell me when he stops and takes a nap."

"Affirmative!"

"Besthe when he comes back Ono can take you to where Kion is. When he does I want you to carefully carry him to Pride Rock." Simba ordered.

"You got it!"

"Your magisty! You magisty! I saw Kion taking a nap."

"That was quicker than I expected. Besthe, Ono you know what to do." Simba said a bit shocked.

"Oh yeah."

" Sorry your magisty.What do we have to do?" Ono asked.

"Just lead Besthe to Kion. He knows what to do from their."

"Ok sure. He's this way. Followww meeeeee." Ono said as he flew into the air.

"He's just around this corner."

Besthe went to Kion and gently placed him on his back butThey were unaware that Kion had awoken.

At Pride Rock 

"Easy does it." Besthe whispered

"Thank you Besthe." Simba said.

"No problem."

"I think he needs to be woken up the hard way." Simba said as Nala and Kiara nodded.

His father unleashed his claws and went for Kion's body.

Just centimeters away from Kion's skin/fur he rolled over and stood up saying," WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACOMPLISH FATHER!"

Kion was going into his fighting stance but then his father said, " Oh Kion I was just going to wake you up to give you a good bye hug."

Kion thought, I don't think a hug can hurt.

He went to his family but, just before he could hug them Simba unleashed his claws again and went for his eye. Only a little bit of blood came out but Kion was down. 

"Nala, care to join." Simba asked.

"I tought you would never ask." Nala replied.

Kion had a lot of marks on him.

"Get out derp!"

Kion just barely got up but he managed to get out of the Pridelands. After a few minutes of traveling a lioness came and pounced on Kion. Kion didn't bother making eye contact.

"Who are you!" ??? shouts in Kion's face.

When she finnished the sentence, Kion fainted.