CHAPTER 2

Caitlyn looks out the door of their cabin, sighing.

"Where is everyone?" She asks turning to face the girls.

"I know right," Mitchie replies stepping away from the window she was looking through. "There's like barely anybody out there."

Peggy speaks up looking at Y/N who was unpacking, "I sure hope you got something we can do for opening jam, Y/N, cause if not, I've got nothing."

Y/N nods and sighs before pulling out her song book, "Kinda, maybe, sort of. I-I don't know."

"Sing it."

"Let's hear it."

Sighing Y/N opens her song book. "Ok, but it's not finished."

"Just sing it Y/N." Caitlyn says looking at her wanting to hear the song.

"It's not anything special," Y/N begins to say before the girls interrupt her.

"Come on, sing."

Y/N takes a deep breathe before singing her song.

"Last years old news,
I'm breaking out my 6 string and playing from my heart."

"Wow," the girls comment.

"I love it."

"It's amazing!"

"It's so good Y/N."

Y/N smiles thanking them, "Really, thank you. That's all I got so far. I have a lot of lyrics but the musics not that really worked out yet."

"Oh," Ella gasps getting an idea, "maybe we could just sing the first part over and over again."

Y/N smiles slightly at Ella, before hearing someone play a tune on the guitar outside their cabin door.

"That's it!" She exclaims with a smile.

"Really?" Ella replies, "Nobody ever agrees with my ideas."

Y/N shakes her head at Ella with a smile, before walking out the door to see Sander and Barron sitting next to a boy with long brown hair holding a guitar.

"Barron, Sander," Y/N exclaims causing them to turn around.

"Hey what's up Y/N?" Barron asks standing up to hug Y/N before she sits down next to the brown haired boy.

"Play it again," she requests the boy.

"For you Y/N anything." Sander says laughing, "Let's rock."

The boy begins to play the tune again as Y/N begins to sing softly, adding more lyrics to her song.

"Oh oh
Last year's old news
I'm breaking out my six string
And playing from my heart
It's not deja vu
Cause it's another summer
That's how this chapter starts." Y/N sings before standing up from the stairs, motioning for her friends to follow her.

"I'm gonna run so fast til I can't breathe
Come along and follow me
Let's make some noise like we never did before." Y/N continues to sing running, waving to other campers to follow her.

"It's a brand new day
(Don't you see me)
Changing up my way
(So completely)
This time I'm gonna sing and you're gonna hear it
This time I'm gonna show you that I got the spirit
It's a brand new day
And I'm feelin' good

"So drama free (so drama free)
I'm all about the music
I just wanna sing
Watch me live out my dreams
I'm gonna rock that stage and give my everything
I'm gonna dance until my feet can't move
Come along get in the groove
Let's shine so brighter than we did before.