Chapter 7 'You Mesmerise Me In Any State'

Ah! Thank you so much for your comments, votes and love on this story. This is the 2nd to last chapter so I hope you enjoy it.

As always, I love to hear your comments <3

Chapter 7 'You Mesmerise Me In Any State'

Dila's POV

 cddddddddddd

Dila couldn't quite believe she was walking into a wedding dress shop holding Kuzgun's hand.

When she had picked her first dress for the "forced marriage" between them, she had mixed feelings about it. It was one she had given more thought to than she had wanted to acknowledge at the time, but she knew it stood out. Of course it was different and not traditional like typical wedding dresses. But when Kuzgun had first seen her in it, she felt awkward. He had just stared at her for a long time, not uttering a single word. She had been convinced that it was so different that he didn't like it. But the way he had held her during their first dance, his eyes not looking at anything but her, she had questioned it. He would say one thing, but his eyes and actions would say another.

They were in a 'fake' marriage and he didn't need to compliment her. But it didn't stop her from wishing he had.

However when he revealed to her that he thought she looked like 'a water fairy' on that day, it gave her butterflies. She looked back on their marriage so often, questioning whether his actions, his looks and some of his words were genuine or not. But now she could fully reflect on them, knowing they were in fact real. He had just struggled telling her what he felt, so much more than she had ever realised.

Dila let go of Kuzgun's hand and started going through the rail of the beautiful dresses, she had no idea where to start. This wedding was what they both wanted, and all their feelings were out in the open this time. The pressure of picking the 'right' dress, gave her a sense of nervousness.

"Hoşgeldin," a young man from the store staff greeted her, "are you looking for anything specific?" he asked while approaching. He smiled curiously at her, but his face changed to hesitancy when he looked over her shoulder.

"Yok," she suddenly felt Kuzgun's presence immediately next to her, and could feel his burning gaze on the man, "she doesn't need help. Move along. Hadi"

Her eyes darted quickly to Kuzgun, and she couldn't say she was surprised at his rudeness. It had been a common theme whenever another man was around her, no matter who they were.

She felt embarrassed and looked back to the shop assistant, "Hayır, yine de teşekkürler" Dila responded with a smile. Hoping he would leave them be, for the man's sake more than Kuzgun's. She knew what he could say and do to him if he stuck around any longer.

The man gave Kuzgun a frown, clearly having not come across someone like him before, but nodded in understanding, "I will be around if you need me" he told her, and walked away.

"Olmaz oğlum" Kuzgun bit back, his tone short and aggressive. He watched the poor man go to the other side of the store to help out another customer.

Dila turned herself fully round to Kuzgun, shaking her head. She narrowed her eyes at him, making sure he could see her displeasure at his rudeness.

He raised his eyebrows back at her, "Ne?" he asked, with a lack of genuine understanding at what he had done wrong.

She sighed, "Kuzgun, neden geldiniz?" she questioned him, "you didn't need to come with me"

Dila was going to go wedding dress shopping with Seda, but after everything that had happened, she had moved out of Ferman's home and was settling into a hotel for a few nights. This wedding was only days away and she had everything else organized apart from her dress. It was then that Kuzgun had insisted on going with her. She felt his desire to be with her when she picked out a dress had a lot to do with seeing her in a wedding dress for another man. It seemingly triggered something within him. It was like he wanted to erase the image of her in that dress out of his mind and replace it with a fresh new one.