1

"Eren, you are gonna be painting someone new today! I have been waiting for so long to get this guy to model for you! He's perfect you just have to see him yourself!"
Mikasa said enthusiastically walking around him as she left the room.
The room felt silent as he prepared his paints and palette. When all of that was done. He stretched his hands up and gathered his hair up in a messy bun as he walked across the room to stare out the window.
It was a rainy evening, the clouds and the sky were dim. The pale color of blue was wrapping up the whole skyscrapers of the NYC.
He pulled away from the window and walked back towards the center of the room where a caramel colored sofa was located.
He gently spread a white sheet over it styling it like it's falling down from the sofa with little wrinkles at the top where the model would sit.
When he walked back to the window he finally saw a cab stop in front of the building. A short in height and raven haired guy climbed out of the backseat.
He was wearing a black T shirt with black jeans and also black boots. A brown coat was covering them as he pulled it up on his head and walked quickly into the building so he wouldn't get soaked in the rain.
Then after a while there was a knock on the door and the same man entered hanging his coat on the hangers beside the door.

"Hey you must be that artist brat Eren, I'm Levi." The man said with a cold look on his face as he stretched a hand towards Eren.
"Yeah nice to meet you, thank you for coming in" Eren shook the mans hand and Levi nodded his head as he walked towards the art supplies observing them quietly.
"This looks quiet fascinating! But messy if you want the truth." And then he turned around towards Eren his feet stomping the ground gently as he walked and when he reached he glared at the side of Eren's face as he continued to speak "look there's some green and blue paint on your cheek!" Eren decided to leave it, he didn't say a word however he observed the features on the black haired man's face.He was a lot shorter than him but he was handsome, very handsome.
Levi licked a finger and slowly brought it up toward Eren's cheek as he looked up for permission. Eren nodded and the man hesitatingly brushed off the paint from his cheek. His thumb was warm and so, wet if you count the little bit of saliva on it.
"Sir, I will need you to pose for me while sitting down in the middle of the sofa over there." He said when the shorter man finished cleaning the paint off Eren's cheek. Then he walked towards the sofa and pointed at the spot that Levi should be sitting on and then he continued
"And I hope you're ready to take off your clothes for the nude modeling I hope Mikasa told you, she usually forgets to mention that it's nude modeling and models bail off last minute." Levi giggled. Yeah the cold looking man really giggled at Eren's words. So the artist smiled back.

Levi started to undress taking his shirt off over his head revealing toned abs and arms and pale skin underneath.
That's when Eren noticed a necklace around his neck.
"Sir-
"Just call me Levi." He interrupted. Eren nodded as he watched the short man sit on the sofa to gently slip off his shoes.
"So Levi! Would you mind taking off the necklace too?" He nodded and after taking both his boots off and putting them at the corner of the wall next to the bookshelves he brought the necklace up and over his head.
He didn't put it down on the table or in his pocket. Instead, he walked over towards where the canvas was and behind it.
"Would you mind wearing it for me until we finish?" He asked with his brows slightly furrowed and a gentle smile on his face.
That's when Eren noticed that there was a key on the chain. An actual key. Not a necklace. He brought a hand up and touched the chain as Levi stood shirtless waiting before him.
So he nodded and the short man went on his tiptoes leaning in slightly as he pushed it down around Eren's head and let it fall around his neck. His breath hit the side of the taller man's neck before he pulled away and walked back towards the center and began to slip his trousers and socks off.

Levi sat there, looking flawless. Eren doesn't know when the last time was when he drew a model this perfect. Even when naked. The man sat with hand covering his crotch waiting for Eren to make him pose.
"Just sit towards the bookshelves with your legs in front of you that way there won't be unnecessary nudity and your side profile is something i wanna capture, so it will work." Levi nodded as he shifted and tried to pose the best way possible.
"Bring your chin a little bit down you don't wanna show pride." So the black haired man let his chin fall down. But too much for the perfect pose that Eren wanted.
"No, not that down either, just look straight towards the shelves like you're examining the books!"
And there it was the flawless pose.
Eren stared at the palette trying to decide a color as he looked back at Levi again. Yellow. Yellow mixed with a little orange. He thought the colors would even look good on the mans skin.
So he dipped his brush in yellow and started to gently draw the outlines of the naked man in front of him.
His abs had ups and downs from the side profile. His legs were muscular and yet they looked so soft. Drawing the curves of the calves he moved to the hips.
A trail of black hair was drawn from the man's belly button and hid behind his legs.
"So Eren, what made you start drawing nude models?" Eren was caught off guard by the question as he stopped painting for a moment and dipped a new brush into a little color orange mixed with yellow to make a nice peachy color.
"I guess I just like the nakedness, people tend to hide everything, i like to capture scars, wrinkles and stretch marks, it's really satisfying when they find themselves beautiful in the finished result of the painting after complaining about their flaws." The green eyes searched the man's face for a new expression but also memorizing the features to capture.
"Sounds beautiful!" Then he smiled a genuine smile but not moving an inch to not ruin the pose.
"What made you want to be a nude model Levi?" Levi blinked moving his glare to the ground without moving an inch of his head. After a moment he replied.
"Why else would it be, i need the money." Then he continued "I honestly hate it or so,I hated it until now, if all the artists I posed for looked like you I would've worked as a nude model forever." Eren stopped in his tracks. Then he put the brush down and and scratched the back of his neck.
"I could say the same thing." He spoke, maybe he thought out loud but he blurted out without even knowing.
"Huh?" Levi said moving his head a little to look at Eren with his eyes showing confusion, almost like looking for home.
"I mean I draw, no matter what but, I am really enjoying myself drawing you, you're the best model I've had in a while."

Hey a new book!!!! Enjoy!
Will update a new chapter soon. Give it a day or two.