2

"Thank you for coming in Mr.Ackerman." Mikasa said as she handed an envelope of paycheck to Levi.
"If you intend to come back again or modeling permanently, give us a call." Levi nodded his head with a smirk as he looked back at Eren sitting there looking out the window looking like a greek God like it's no problem at all.
"I personally intend to come back, thank you for your friendliness." With that Levi turned towards the door and walked out.
He stopped behind the door for a moment and looked at the copy of his own painting. He never really found himself handsome. He just dealt with it. He tried to keep himself in shape. But here , what Eren captured was an absolute piece of masterpiece. The yellow and orange colors were a great mixture. Almost as if his body was pulling off that color. He definitely intended to come back.

Right when Eren watched Levi get into a cab the cold metal brushing on his skin from under the clothes reminded him of the key necklace. He suddenly sat up and reached for the key around his neck with his eyes wide. He forgot to give it back! And Levi forgot to ask for it.
He calmed down a little after remembering Levi say that he intended to come back so there was no point in panicking right now. He planned to give it back when he saw him again.
The thought of seeing him again excited him to the point that he started to picture all the poses he was gonna have Levi in and paint.

The next morning when they got to work they got a call from Levi. Mikasa said he left his necklace and Eren explained it for her.
Let's say Eren never took the necklace off even when he went to sleep that night.
So Levi went back, he offered to model for the day since there were no other models signed for that time.
Eren rarely drew models during the morning. The lightning definitely was much better.
With Levi he bet it would turn out so good.
They both walked in the room Eren closing the door behind them.
"Sorry I forgot to return your necklace." Eren said carefully taking it off from his neck for the first time since last night.
"I'm glad you even have it on your neck now, looks good on you so it's completely okay." Eren was startled at the brave comment. Levi was definitely flirting with him. And he wasn't dreaming.
"Thanks, actually I wanted to let you have it on your neck for today's pose." Levi smiled and nodded beginning to take his clothes off. He was wearing a yellow shirt with black jeans and caterpillar boots. He neatly folded his shirt on the table and began getting out of his shoes and jeans and lastly when he was just in his necklace and boxer he asked.
"So how and where am I gonna pose?" He looked excited, Eren doesn't remember the last time a model was excited to pose naked for someone for two hours straight.
"On the table, sit on the edge of it, keep your back to me and hug your knees to your chest, lay your key necklace back on your shoulder so I can just catch a glimpse of it , like you swung it over your shoulder."
Levi walked around the table and to the place he was gonna sit and gently took his boxers off and sat on the table. His tailbone was visible and his ass was sitting perfectly on the surface.
That's when he noticed the small tattoo at the back of his neck he walked closer slowly and examined it carefully.
Two wing looking shapes. Or maybe two wings exactly, they looked like a logo of an airline.
"Looking at my tattoo brat?" Eren nodded and smirked at the black haired man who was already posing.
"Do you mind if I put some fake aesthetic looking sunflowers around you?" Levi blushed a little , Eren could see it from the corner of his cheek.
"Sure thing." With that Eren started designing a bunch of yellow flowers and sunflowers with green leaves all around him. At some point the back of Eren's fingers brushed Levi's hip. Levi felt warm inside, like butterflies were carving the inside of his stomach to get out but he didn't dare to move.
"Ok I am gonna start!" Eren said and pulled back walking towards his canvas and paint supplies.
He squeezed out color yellow, orange and black. He was gonna add slight red and green later for the details.
He started painting from the shape of his hips to the muscles of his back.
"Eren, do you have a tattoo?" Eren nodded but then realized Levi couldn't see him cause his back was to him so he spoke out loud.
"Yes" Even though he couldn't see Levi's face he figured he was smiling. He gently dragged the paintbrush over the surface as he kept his eyes on Levi's body memorizing every line and feature.
"I don't know if it's appropriate to ask to see it but can I? I mean you saw mine right?" Eren stopped the brush,his green eyes analyzing the undercut underneath the short black strands and the man tilted his head to the side just enough to catch a glimpse of Eren looking at him.
So he put the the brush at the back of his ear and walked towards Levi.
He broke out of his pose and covered his crotch with one of the sunflowers that meant for design as Eren walked towards him. His boney hands were fiddling with the buttons of his loose shirt as he opened them.
Eren stood between the man's legs who was sitting on the edge of the table with his legs dangling down.
He took his shirt off just enough that it was down to his shoulders. And there was the tattoo.
Levi felt his bare legs brush on Eren's pants as he trailed a hand on the tattoo across the collarbone.
His skin was tan, his abs remarkable.
The tattoo was a flower, a dying sunflower. Levi gently stroked the skin there hesitatingly bringing it down on the perfect toned abs and then into his lap.
"W-what's the meaning behind it?" He could feel Eren's intense glare at his lips and face as he mumbled the last words.
"It's a reminder of the day I lost my mom." Levi's eyes widened and he felt the urge to put his hands to his sides on the table to keep himself stable.

"Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art."
-Kurt Cobain

Guess the man was right after all...
Levi thought and started to speak with a trembling voice.
"I- I'm sorry..." Eren shrugged his green eyes piercing through his own eyes.
Right then he felt Eren's hand stroke his chest, right where his heart was trying to bump out of his ribcage.
"I've never seen skin so pale, it's beautiful!"
He felt like the weight of the world has gotten over his shoulders or a big weight was gone. He couldn't make up his mind. His brain couldn't think straight.
When Eren withdrew his hand he opened his eyes wide to see the reason behind it.
"Sorry I shouldn't be doing this-
Levi caught his hand and pulled him back to standing between his legs and laid Eren's painted hands back on his own skin. "Please do, I really wanna know more about you Eren." 

The taller man continued exploring Levi's skin with his fingers, stroking gently. Then he brought a hand up.
Levi was ready to backfire and tell him it was okay but what Eren did next stopped him in his tracks.
The tanned hand hesitatingly grabbed the brush that was laying in the back of his ear and brought it close to the shorter mans skin. He looked up to the gray/blue eyes and asked with a soft voice.
"Can I?" Levi nodded and watched as Eren gently started brushing a peachy orange color on the skin where his neck met his torso, slowly brushing up to his adam's apple.
"You're so beautiful, the color looks remarkable on your skin." Eren stated bringing his glare up into Levi's just to find them closed. Then when he opened them he watched the taller man in front of him through his half open lids.
He opened his mouth and all that came through was a sigh of his name hanging from his lips.
Eren thought his name never sounded so beautiful until Levi said it.

______________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I will soon start updating more stories on archiveofourown.
I haven't made an account yet. But I am working on it.
I am working on m more Ereri stories like a blind Levi Au
One which will straight up be angst and fluff.
And one other.

Thank you for reading <3

Beauty In Touch {Ereri}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें