5

Breaking the gentle kiss that was sending Levi into another dimension, Eren pulled away ruffling his black hair and sitting up again.

"I should probably get going the rain... uh stopped" he said scratching the back of his neck and got up from the bed. Levi pulled himself into a sitting position and looked at the brunette through half closed lids.

He looked at Eren as he tied his hair back into a bun in front of his mirror. His back muscles showing through the white shirt.

"Eren I want you to draw me again, without any payment."
He blurted out and the brunette turned around leaning in the doorframe of his room.

"Oh I will draw you again, you bet your ass I will." Levi giggled then getting up back to his wobbly feet. He leapt towards Eren. The brunette wrapped a hand around his waist and guided him towards the door.

After getting his bag and throwing on his shoes he opened the front door and stepped outside. The aftermath of the rain was nice. The breeze was caressing his face and the smell sent shivers down his spine he turned around towards Levi who was still standing there looking at him in awe.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning you're coming with me to the studio, we gotta have the time of our lives right?" Eren said smirking at the shorter man who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just go brat!" Eren chuckled and stepped a few steps backwards.

"I'll call you, goodnight Levi." His tone was an octave deeper which made goosebumps arise in Levi's skin. With a nod he closed the door behind him and walked towards his couch. After recalling the sweet memory of Eren he remembered the shattered glass still laying in his kitchen and stood back up with a groan.

When Eren left,he took a cab back home. Sitting in the backseat he could hear the quiet music coming from behind where the speakers were located.
It was a beautiful french song. Making him remember that he was going to leave for Paris soon.
It's always been like this.
He would meet the best people in the worst times and places.

It hurts more than you know, when the right person comes in your life but you're both stuck in the wrong place and time. It hurts to know , you lost an opportunity to the temptation of your own dreams.
Because no matter what you do their name will be stuck in your heart forever haunting your mind every now and then reminding you that you will never stare in those eyes again.

That night Eren slept on the side of his bed all alone thinking back to the song. What did the song say?
He doesn't have much knowledge of french, only a few words and sentences to get him somewhere.
He wanted to get up and get his laptop and search up anything he knew so he could find the song.
But all that played in his head was a quiet melody going :

Pa nda pararanda , pararanda para ra ra ra para ra paranda.

Soon enough his eyes gave in to the darkness of his dreams.

The next morning Eren met up with Levi again. Another day and another chance to stare off into his gray eyes. Another chance to know more about him.
They both walked towards the studio with coffee in their hands. Except for Levi's which was his favorite regular black tea.
Their hands slightly brushing the other as they walked. Sometimes they would pull away and sometimes they would lean more into the touch.

"There's a model coming today. I think you'll have to wait outside until I draw them" Levi frowned a little, to Eren's eyes he looked more like a lost puppy trying to get his owner back.

Levi thought if Eren was going to draw someone else why did he invite him here in the first place. But for him at this moment and situation, anything was better than being away from the brunette.

"Yeah alright. Don't make me wait too long brat." Eren nodded holding the door for the shorter man as he entered behind him. Then Levi sat outside waiting.
Mikasa was also sitting at the reception desk and every now and then she would make small talk with him.

"Hey um Levi, you know Eren is..." she paused for a moment getting up from her sit and walking towards the front of it. She leaned back with her hands crossed in front of her chest.

"He used to hurt a lot, we always travel and the first time he fell in love was so far back, it wasn't anything serious but he tried to promise that he would go back to Brazil and see the guy again but when he did he couldn't find him. That was the first and last time he got attached to someone. And now that you're here, I wanna tell you that It will hurt a lot, try not to... not to get attached."
Mikasa muttered the last words which made Levi look up.
A sad smile made it's way through Levi's cold expression making it break.

"Too late, he went through the same things I did, I don't mind getting hurt, all I want from him is just , to remember me, that's enough." The next minute, the air was sucked out of his lungs when Eren opened the door again coming back out with the blonde girl.

After she left Eren made his way towards Levi and held his hand out.

"Come on , I wanna show you something." He mumbled and pulled Levi into the room they met the three days ago.

———

There in front of him sat the painting Eren did of him yesterday.

"I am giving it to you, to keep, so you won't ever forget about me, if you have this, it won't let you forget me."
Levi looked back and front from the painting to Eren. He walked towards him taking the painting from his hand and leaning it down on the wall next to him.
He walked back making some space between him and the painting and pulled out his phone from his pocket.
"Come on , stand next to it." Eren obeyed and looked back at him with a confused look.
Then Levi snapped a picture of him.

"This way I won't ever forget you." Eren giggled hiding his face in his palm. Still in the shock of how unbelievably cute the shorter man before him was.
He grabbed his coat and made his way towards Levi.
Grabbing the shorter man's hand in his he pulled him towards the door.

"Let's go have the first day of the time of our lives!!!" Eren shouted making Levi chuckle at his goofiness.

Yeah, the first day of the time of our lives, as if.

"You're such a brat." They made their way towards the staircase. Mikasa waved at Levi from behind the desk making him smile back at her.

"Yeah you're stuck with this brat for the next four days." Levi smiled squeezing Eren's hand in his. The warmth transferring into all parts of his body.

They made their way down the street into this cafe Eren supposedly loved the most. As if they were dating they held hands the whole way there, getting glances from people became normal by the time they got there.
Eren knew what he liked so he ordered him tea with donuts. Even tho he wasn't much a of a fan of sweets. He still shared the donuts with the brunette.

The time of his life , the time of their lives.
He repeated in his head.