4

Levi was walking around the kitchen trying to find the broom to clean the broken pieces of his favorite teacup. Hearing a knock on his door he quickly tried to get up to go towards it but carelessly stepped on a sharp piece.
Still he stumbled his way towards the door and leaning in the doorframe he saw Eren with his shirt soaked in rain and wet stripes of hair hanging in his face.
He gently ran a hand through his hair and spoke breathlessly.
"Um hey, can I ... Can I come in?" Levi nodded and pulled away from the door.
"Levi, your foot!" He looked down and saw the blood covering the back of his foot slowly dropping down on the floor. He leapt towards the couch not wanting anymore blood to smear all over the wooden floor.
"I-uh I stepped on broken glass in the kitchen." He said before sitting down on the couch.
Eren closed the door behind him taking his shoes off he hung his shoulder bag and walked in.
"Where's the aid I'll clean it up for you." Levi scratched the back of his neck and answered.

"I think you can find some bandages in the bathroom."
Eren waited for a moment looking around trying to assume where the bathroom was until levi spoke again.
"Uh sorry it's in the hall, on the left, second door." The brunette nodded and walked towards the room.
Levi gently laid his leg on the other and looked at the cut. It was small. He was just bleeding a lot.
Eren came back with a few bandages and a wet cloth with  a small needle in his hand.
"what exactly are you gonna do with the needle?"

"Remove the piece inside, look it's swollen, that means it's still in there." Eren stated and kneeled in front of Levi.
He grabbed the cloth and gently patted the blood away.

"Now I want you to take a deep breath and bear with me until I get this out." Levi nodded and took in a sharp breath through his teeth when he felt the needle poking at his skin.
He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them again he looked at Eren's concentrated face. His gaze not moving an inch from his foot as he slowly drew the piece of glass out and into a paper towel.
He gently blew on the wound making it cool down. He made eye contact with levi as he grabbed the cloth again.
"We have to disinfect it now, it might burn a little." He said and grabbed the bottle slowly pouring the red liquid onto the cloth.

While he was cleaning the wound he calmly spoke to Levi. After a few minutes he tightly wrapped it in a bandage and stomped down on the couch next to the shorter man.
As if Levi came to himself he suddenly tore his gaze from the floor and looked at Eren.
"Wait um I'll get you clothes you're dripping wet!"  The Shorted man claimed and leapt towards his room grabbing onto the wall.
Even tho he was still getting help and leaning to the walls he was still limping.

Eren was fiddling with his hair tie when Levi came back with a pair of sweats and white T-shirt.

"Give me the clothes, I'll wash them for you."

"You know there's no need to, you could just put them in-

"It's okay I'll do it."
So Eren nodded when Levi handed him dry clothes. Without a second thought he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his toned abs once again.
Levi tried to tear his gaze away but he couldn't. He admired Eren's body, his abs and chest, his long legs and his tanned golden skin.
He wondered how could a man looking like an absolute masterpiece turn Levi himself into art.
Levi wondered how could Eren be art simply by existing.
"Thanks for the clothes."

Eren's voice cut him off. The brunette handed him his soaked clothes he grabbed them and slowly begun walking back towards the laundry.

"Go to my room, in the hall, I'll be there in a sec and we can talk."

When he got back he saw Eren sitting cross legged on his bed looking like a greek God statue right out of an aesthetic magazine.
"Hey Levi." The brunette said with a slight smirk on his face.
"Hey , Eren" Levi sighed slowly letting it turn into chuckle as he sat down next to Eren on the bed their legs were brushing against each other as the shorter man looked at his hands in his lap and started.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"No it's ok you did nothing wrong." Eren said looking at Levi. His intense gaze burning through Levi's cheek as he spoke.

"I should've given you a chance to talk, but still , you know you don't have to feel guilty if you don't feel-
Then without getting to finish his sentence he was shoved back against his own bed by the taller man who was straddling his lap now holding his hands next to his head by the wrists.
The intense eye contact was making Levi squirm. He looked away slightly blushing when Eren finally broke the silence.

"I don't have much time, I am leaving for Paris by the end of the week, we've got 4 days. That's why I don't wanna date." Levi looked back at Eren who was now gently biting at his bottom lip. His eyes wandered around the room. Searching for words written on the ceiling or the walls but nothing came.

"And I've never been in a relationship for so long just one night stands and temporary fun was all I had so I don't really want to leave you hanging."

Levi took in a deep breath to clear his mind but with Eren in his face like that and his smell surrounding him he could only fall deeper into the bedsheets and hide his blush.

"I don't care, you can leave." His words spoke earlier than his mind processed what he was gonna say.
Eren was frowning on top of him.
He gently dropped his hands from Levi's wrists and laid them on the sides of his head on the bed for support.

"So you mean... just leave?" He suddenly came to his senses and realized what he had said.

"No!" He almost shouted, he looked back at Eren slowly letting his gaze fall on the exposed neck in front of him.
He let his hands fall gently caressing the skin down to his clothed chest.

"I mean no not like that but you said four days right? Let's have the time of our lives in four days then Eren."
By the time he finished his sentence his breathlessness could be heard through the whole room.
If this was gonna be the last time he was gonna see Eren then he was gonna make the most of it.

"Yeah we can do that, I can do that." Eren nodded his head. He slowly let his turquoise eyes fall to the shorter man's lips. He let one hand free and brought his thumb up slowly caressing Levi's bottom lip. The softness was almost unreal against his thumb.
He could feel Levi squirm under him and his lips tremble under his touch. He followed his gaze back up on the gray pearls again looking for any other sign.
What he saw was two blown pupils as a warm blow of a sigh hit his thumb. Then he moved, closing the gap between them.
His lips pressed against Levi's soft ones making sparks of electricity jolt in his heart.
The shorter man struggled to bring his head higher to somehow deepen the kiss. He wrapped his hands around Eren's neck letting his fingers play with the chocolate brown strands of hair as he melted into the kiss.

Hey! hope you enjoyed it if you did don't forget to vote I would really appreciate it a lot.
Stay safe.