7

•I will tell you when to play the song above.•
Enjoy <3

"Eren, Levi's here." Mikasa called out when she opened the door.
Eren suddenly felt a jolt in his heart and made his way towards the door and looked out. There was Levi wearing a black shirt and black jeans. His key chain on his neck and sun glasses pushed up in his slick black hair making a few short strands of it fall in his face.

He guided Levi into his studio and they started talking about every none sense as long as they could. Keeping each others company with every small topic that came into their minds.

"I bought you something as a thank you for, you know,the notebook." Levi mumbled and got a CD out of his backpack. The cover was white. There was nothing written on it. That made him ask.

"What's this?" Levi smiled and shrugged, he took the CD from Eren and made his way towards the speaker set on the table and after pressing a few buttons a gentle music filled the room. It confused Eren for a moment and then the lyrics started. A trail of french words one after another.

"I never visited Paris but our family supposedly was half french so I was forced to learn french and this is a small copy of the flash drive my uncle gave me when I was a kid, I used to , sleep to them." It made Eren's heart warm up and shudder. A smile made it's way onto his face easily.

"That's beautiful." Suddenly Levi pressed a few more buttons and fast forwarded to a song he wanted to listen to.

"This one's my favorite, just listen."

•play•

And with that a familiar melody started to fill the room. Eren's eyes widened. It was the same song he had heard in the taxi that day.

Levi walked up to Eren and stretched his hand forward. Eren didn't miss the opportunity to take it.
He held on to Levi's waist as if he refused to let go.
Every small sound around them was muted as the turquoise pearls stared into the gray ones.
As if they were trying to drown each other out.
Levi's hand slowly went up into Eren's hair and started to gently tug at the brunettes bun.

"Beautiful." He whispered. Eren's arms tightening around him left him breathless right there and then.

"What is?" That made Levi look up and search for the green eyes again.

"You." Eren smiled bringing one hand up he started to stroke Levi's cheekbone with his thumb.
The warmth spreading around his whole body.

They slow danced to the song as if there was no tomorrow. There was, but not for them and that made Levi's heart burn. He wanted to know how exactly Eren felt about him but the timing wasn't good enough. He needed a lot more time than this to be able to understand.
And he wanted to understand every little thing, his heart was aching because he couldn't.

Right person at the wrong place and time.

He repeated once again, but he was just too glad that Eren was the right person, with that his mind felt at ease.

Je te laisserai des mots
En dessous de ta porte
En dessous de la lune qui chante
Tout pres de la place ou tes pieds passent
Cache dans les trous de temps d'hiver
Et quand tu es seule pendant un instant
Embrasse moi
Quand tu voudras
Embrasse moi
Quand tu voudras
Embrasse moi
Quand tu voudras

I'll Leave You Words

I'll leave you words
Underneath your door
Underneath the singing moon
Near the place where your feet pass by
Hidden in the holes of wintertime
And when you're alone for a moment

Kiss me
Whenever you want

Kiss me
Whenever you want

Kiss me
Whenever you want

That night Eren and Levi went home together. The temptation of being close was irresistible.
They entered the door hands on each other. Caressing each other. Trying to memorize every last bit of each others body.

Eren entered Levi with such gentleness and that made Levi want to fall apart. The love making was too much.
Even right after they told Mikasa they were just friends while leaving. They thought they could handle it if they simply didn't date. But the connection required way more simpler things.

Like the gentle kisses that Eren planted above Levi's skin. Or the way their hands locked onto each other refusing to let go as they became one.
Or the way he let the brunettes name slip from his tongue and Eren not letting a second to waste devouring all the beautiful sounds Levi made.

It was the most beautiful thing in the world the way their bodys connected. It was the most beautiful thing in the world when Eren wiped Levi's tears away with the back of his fingers.
Gently stroking Levi to his release.

It was the most beautiful thing that Levi had felt in such a long time. He asked Eren to stay over. To spend the night with him in his bed as they cuddled up.

Eren's hand wrapped around him and kept him close. Letting Levi's feelings get all over the place as he squeezed himself into the flesh that held him tight.
He turned around in the warm embrace and buried his face in the crook of Eren's neck. Finally finding the source of warmth and comfort while soft lips gently caressed his forehead.

"Levi, I'm gonna have to leave, which I don't want to but-
He paused for a moment and pulled away just enough to see Levi's face. He lightly pressed a kiss to his nose and then his lips making the shorter man's eyes close at the feeling of warm lips on his own. With a gentle peck be pulled away and continue as he cupped both sides of Levi's jawline.

"I want you to promise me that you will do what you love the most, no matter what it is , as long as it makes you happy, I want you to do it. Don't do it just because you need the money, do it when every cell of your body loves what you're doing." As if Eren spoke straight into his heart. He stared off dazedly for a moment and then nodded.

"I promise."
He started to play with Eren's hair letting the tie loose and the brunette strands fall on his tan shoulders.
Eren closed his eyes feeling Levi's slender fingers gently draw patterns on his scalp. He relaxed at the touch.
Levi shuddered when the artist's hand started stroking his lower back. With gentle circular motions reassuring him that he was still here. Right next to Levi. Flesh to flesh.

Eren dropped the motions of his hand pressing another chaste kiss to Levi's lips. With the slow breaths and the sound of Eren's heartbeat in his ear Levi closed his eyes to the world and fell asleep in arms that felt like home for the first and last time.
Before getting used to the warmth he was left trembling, once again.

I like this chapter , it's so beautiful. The intimacy and the connecting with the music.
How about you?

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter I'd appreciate it so much! And maybe comment what you think?