Chapter 3

Ben stared at the tests. He couldn't believe his eyes. This couldn't be happening. He was actually pregnant. A baby is growing inside him. His nausea started back up.

"Ben, you look almost green." Ben didn't get a chance to reply before he had to throw up again.

Gwilym crouched behind him, rubbing circles on his back as he threw up. He cleaned himself up again and rested back on the bathtub.

"What are we gonna? What are we gonna do? What gonna do..." Ben cried, Gwilym taking a seat beside him, pulling the younger boy into his hold. Ben's head rested on Gwilym's shoulder as the taller man comforted him.

Ben was terrified. Given some time, he was going to be happy, but he was sure now he wasn't ready. Would the other father even want it? Would Ben lose his job? How much was he going to be criticized?

Gwilym held the blond closer, feeling him shaking. The alpha couldn't imagine all the thoughts running through Ben's head. It would be okay though and he would make sure of that. Gwilym pulled out his phone and sent a text.

"Who did you text?"

"Rami, I told him he needs to come here. That it's urgent." Ben nodded, understanding that Rami needed to know too. He had been there for the blond as much as Gwil had. Rami had been given a keycard to their room so he walked straight in.

"Hey, guys what is-" His eyes fell on the tests and then onto the two on the floor.

"Oh Christ, what are we going to do?" Rami's hands went straight into his hair as he gnawed on his bottom lip. He understood for Ben's perspectives how terrifying it was, especially with Joe not remembering anything.

Fear of being alone was gnawing at Ben, what if Joe wanted nothing to do with him?

"We can't tell Joe." Ben gasped out. The two older boys looked at him in disbelief. Joe had to know, this was his child too. How could they keep that from him? It would be hard by the time Ben reaches 5-6 months, that's if he keeps the baby.

"Ben, you're going to have to tell him sometime. You can't hide this for long." Gwilym informed the poor omega, his inner parental figure coming out.

"I know, I know! I can't believe this is happening." Ben grasped at his hair and stood up. He wrapped his arms around himself and walked out to his bed. He landed face-first into the pillows and groaned. The pillows also soaked in his tears as he cried.

He felt the bed dip and a hand come to rub circles on his back once again.

"It'll be okay Ben, everything will be fine. You don't have to tell Joe just yet, but you do need to tell someone else though." Gwilym explained to the blond.

"Who do I have to tell?" Ben asked, his voice muffled. Ben couldn't think of anyone. He really couldn't think any right now, his brain just had completely shut down.

"Well, to be honest, you're gonna have to tell Brian and Roger." Ben shot up and turned to face them.

Tell them?! Ben didn't know if he could do that! What would they say?! What would they think?!

"Shit...what if they decide to fire me?!" Gwilym gently chuckled before reassuring the younger boy. To Gwil, Ben was overthinking this. They wouldn't fire him. They would probably be excited and happy for him more than anything.

"They're not going to fire you because you got pregnant. Think of it this way, Roger is an omega, yes? Well, he has kids, he's been pregnant before. When you start showing, it will just fit along with the movie. We can incorporate some in, Okay?"

Ben had almost forgotten Roger was an omega. Roger did have kids so it would fit into the movie so Gwilym had a point. Still, the anxiety of having to tell two of the biggest rock stars that you had a drunken one-night stand with your co-star, what would they think? It wasn't very professional.