CHAPTER FOUR.

BEFORE YOU READ GO FOLLOW 911onFOXCommunity !
The admin form was posted today :)

CHAPTER FOUR:
a day that just gets progressively worse.

Aster sits down at a table outside her college, a huff of frustration leaves her lips as she rubs her temples

Aster sits down at a table outside her college, a huff of frustration leaves her lips as she rubs her temples. Today has not been a good day for her, from the moment she woke up she's been in an anxious and irritable mood. She can't quite put her finger on what has been bothering her, all she knows is that it feels like she's waiting for a ball to drop. For the past few months her life has felt like smooth sailing and she just can't help but feel that she's due for something to go wrong. Maybe that's pessimistic of her or maybe its realistic of her, honestly she could care less. The beeping of a phone breaks Aster out of her reverie. The red-head grabs her phone from her bag and clicks the notification.

"Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Aster scoffs at the message from the dating app she signed up for while drunk in her room one night. Aster rolls her eyes before carelessly dropping her phone back into her back. She lets out a groan while rubbing her eyes in exhaustion completely forgetting about her mascara, which starts to spread making black outlines around her eyes.

"How is it that everyone I know is in a happy stable relationship and I can't even get a guy to talk to me without making a sexual remark?" She rhetorically asks herself, unnoticing of the guy who has walked towards the table.

"Um, do you need a minute to finish your conversation with yourself?" A raspy voice asks.

Aster lifts her head up to look at the stranger who has approached her. She blocks the sun with her hands to try to get a better look at him. A tall brunet with bright blue eyes smiles back at her, his hands tightly gripping the straps of his backpack.

"I.. uh, all the tables are full and I saw this one and thought, hey why don't I sit there and so I did..." The brunet stutters before trailing off slowly at the end, his eyebrows furrowing and his pink lips in a small pout.

Aster glances over the courtyard seeing a few open tables before looking back at the guy, her eyebrow raised.

The guy chuckles shyly as he rubs his neck in discomfort. "Um..."

Aster smiles. "You can sit if you want, I actually have class in like 30 minutes so I'll be leaving soon anyways."

"Oh okay cool, thanks," He smiles at her, smoothly sliding his backpack off his shoulders and sitting down.

Aster opens her binder, mindlessly reading over some notes for her next class since that teacher was known to give pop quizes.