They flee

"Dad?" Thunder knocked on his Father's door. "Hello, Thunder." His Father said with his back turned away from him. "Why did you want to meet, Father?" Thunder asked. "Since you are the oldest I need you to take over." Thunder was shocked. "But Father couldn't it be Quake?" Thunder tried to reason but his dad wouldn't have it. "Sigh. Fine Father. Good night." Thunder then left his Father and went to his and his little brother's, Cyclone and Quake's room. They share a room. "Hey, Quake." Thunder said weakly. "Hello, Thunder. Why did Father call you?" Cyclone said hovering his hover board. "Father wants me to be the CEO of the company. I don't want to but he wouldn't have it." Thunder sighed. "I just wish we could run away. Y'know?" Thunder closed his eyes and his little brothers smiled and looked at each other then at Thunder. "Y'know that is possible." Quake said looking at watch. "What? How?" Thunder said eagerly. "Just ask Solar and he'll say. BUT! You have to let us come too." Quake said and Thunder nodded saying, "Ofcourse!"

At Solar and Thorn's Room

"Solar?" Cyclone knocked. "Yes?" Solar opened the door to let them in. "How can we run away?" Quake asked and Solar smiled. "Thought you'd never ask." He then made a plan. "Okay so Thorn you take out the gaurds with your plant sleeping gas." Thorn nodded readying his plant. "Cyclone take the bodies to the storage room with your wind powers." Cyclone nodded activating his power. "Ice and Blaze you freeze the bedroom doors and keep the fire going." The twins nodded high-fiving. "Quake you make ground stair so we can get over the walls." He nodded. "Thunder you make some thunder and lighting to prevent them from coming." He smirked and nodded. "And I'll distract the dog with my light powers. We do this tomorrow." They high-fived.

Tomorrow night

"You guys ready? Did you pack normal clothes? Y'know the one we used to wear when we were kids?" Solar asked at Thunder who nodded. "Go!" Solar whisper yelled. And their plan worked

A few moments later

"We did it!!!" Thunder said happily. "Okay let's go." And they moved.

After a few days
-news-
"It seems like the CEO, Mr. Amato Boboiboy, had his son's missing 4 days ago. Please if you see them call the number you see beside me."

Reality

"Really? Now we have to wear hats." Blaze said. "Oh don't worry I still have those caps we have when we were 4yrs.old. Now we have to wear them. Don't worry I stitched our symbols." Thunder said holding his and giving the other to them.

This is what look like,

"Blaze, Thorn really?" Quake said looking at them

"Blaze, Thorn really?" Quake said looking at them. Theg smiled sheepishly. "Heheh?" Ice smiled. "Yay!! We look so cool!" Cyclone said happily. "Let's go." Thunder said.

A few years later.

Thunder-20
Quake-19
Cyclone-18
Blaze&Ice-16
Thorn&Solar-14

They were in the park watching other kids playing. "Blaze make a fire!!" A kid said. Blaze smiled. "Okay." Blaze rubbed his hands together and a fire appeared. The kids looked amazed but before it could get any bigger Ice froze it. "That was so cool!" The kid said. "Thanks." Then an idea came to Thunder's mind. "Hey do you guys want to go to collage? Father never let us but since we you know what we can do it!" Thunder said happily and the others agreed. "Good thing it's still summer. Next month is school. Let's enroll."

School of Rintis

"Hello? We are here to enroll." Quake said. "Oh yes you are Quake? Righ?" Quake nodded. "That'll be.....$700." Thunder gave the money. "Here are your schedules. These are your school clothes." They thanked him and went to their hotel room.