Friends?

After the competition Thorn wanted to be friends with Fang so he went to him.

"Hello! I'm Thorn! My friends or brothers sometimes calls me Daun. But since you'll be my new friend you can call me Daun! Wanna be friends!?" Thorn said smiling cutely. "Okay, Daun." Fang couldn't resist. What do you expect? "Yay!!!!!" Thorn jumped and hugged Fang.

After 3 weeks Earth went to Fang and introdused himself too.

"Hiya Fang! I'm EarthQuake. But call me Earth. Wanna be friends?" Fang smiled and said sure.

They shook hands but Fang blushed after Fang found himself alone in the corridor before having the gay panic attack.

"What was that? Did I like him? Hmm. . . Why tho? Maybe it's because he's a leader of sort, smart, protective, loyal, brave, charming-OH! OH! HOLY SHIT I LIKE HIM!" Fang had a gay panic attack after that.

Cyclone, Blaze and Thorn who just witnessed the whole thing smirked and made a plan.

"Okay Agent Plant you are going to get Rocks A.K.A Earth here." Cyclone pointed at a feild. And Thorn A.K.A Agent Plant saluted.

"You, Agent Volcano A.K.A Blaze, will take Shadows A.K.A Fang, there too."
Agent Volcano saluted.

"I, Agent Oxygen, will make the breeze cold so Shadows can give Rocks his jacket and leave the rest to love!!"

The troublemakers had smirks and dark eyes now as their mission to make FaKe will amence.

Thunder and Ice who saw them had tired eyes and a straight line for a mouth. They didn't try to stop them for when they make a plan they do it until it's done.

"Hey Ice, do you think they'll make it happen?" Thunder said as they walked back to their classroom. Said Ice shrugged his shoulders and countinued walking.

Back home

"When are we gonna engage Mission: FaKe, Agent Oxygen?" Agent Plant asked. A.Oxygen thought for a momebt and said,

"When the time comes, Agent Plant. Let's just wait for a couple of months or weeks or days."

"Or years!" Agent Volcano said with a frown.

"C'mon we need to do it now!" He said clapping his hands.

"No we need to wait!" A.Oxygen argued.

"I'm gonna go now." Thorn said running towards the door.

As Cyclone and Blaze fought the paper in their triple bunk bed was there in the writing,

'Mission: FaKe"
"Agents Volcano and Plant will take Rocks and Shadows to the feild."
"Agent Oxygen will make a cold breese for Shadows to give Rocks his jacket."
"And the others? Leave it all to love!"

"Mission FaKe activated after Shadows had a gay panic attack after Rocks and he shook hands so we know Shadows have a crush on Rocks. Rocks also have a crush on him for he sometimes also get gay panic attacks. He also always tells us how 'HANDSOME' he is."

Okay so uh sorry if it's short!!!! I had things to do and can't think. Well see ya'll next chapter!!!! What do you think?

Will Mission: FaKe happen?

Yes. Yes it will.