We're friends!

"Hey, Daun? Tanah?" Thunder called his little brothers. "Yes, Thundy?" Daun and Tanah answered using his nickname. "Did you two ask Fang to be your friend?" He asked not looking. "Mhm!!" Thorn answers happily. "Yep." Quake said smiling. "-sigh- Okay little beans." Thunder hugged them and Quake struggled to get off.

Next day

"Heya Fang!" Daun called and said his goodbye's to his brothers. "Aren't you supposed to be with your brothers?" Daun only smiled. "Yeah but Thundy said I could be with you." Fang was confused. "Who is "Thundy"?" He said. "It's Thunder! Y'know the one who wears his cap front and its red and black. I thought it was kinda obvious cuz it's Thundy and Thunder." Daun explained. "Bye Fang!" They stopped in front of the gardening club. "Bye." Fang said and saw Thorn making 7 flowers.

Thorn's POV

Yay. Now I could make different colors of Roses for my brothers and my friend.

For Petir is a Rose colored peach for my gratitude for him.

For Tanah is a cream colored Rose for my appreciation for him.

For Angin is a Rose colored pink for his sweetness.

For Api is a Rose colored salmon for his desire for Air. Yes he likes Air.

For Air is a Rose colored blue for hope. I know he likes Api. Heheheheh. I'll just wait for them to be together then I can picture them kissing or holding hands.

For Cahaya I have two flowers.
Sunflower becuase he shines like one.
And a yellow colored Rose. It means friendship.

And finally for Fang. I knew he likes Earth! Oops. Thorn not now. I'll give him a lavender colored Rose. It means charm. Heheh.

"There!" I say happily as I finished putting them in their boxes with the name tags. I carry them with me and I knock on the classroom door of Air and Api. "Yes Thorn?" The teacher asked and I happily pointed to my brothers. "Okay." I walked to them and pulled their Roses and gave it to them. They hugged me and thanked me I said my goodbye's and went to Cahaya and Tanah's classroom. Same thing happend there. But Cahaya cried. I just patted his back. I then went to Angin's classroom and knocked. "Here ya go, bro." I say as he gave me cookies. "Trade then." I thanked the teacher who let me in and went to Fang's classroom. "Hello!" I said as I went to Fang's table. "I already gave my brothers one. Here is a friendship gift!" I say as I place the lavender Rose on his table.

(Yes they are in pots.)

"Thanks, Daun." I nodded and said goodbye. I went back to my club room and waited for my club members.