Ehhh I really don't have a name for this chapeter

After school Fang went home with the brothers cause Thorn asked him to.

At home

"Mama Tanah!! I'm home!~~" Thorn chirped.

"Mama Tanah?" Fang raised an eyebrow.

"Welcome home! Dinner's ready!"

After they ate they hanged out then went to sleep unknowingly to Fang that every morning is a funny morning.

Solar went to Thorn's room yelling,

"Wake up! The sun has risen!" Thorn checked the clock and it was 6am. They have 2 hours before going to school so ofcourse Thorn was grumpy.

"And what do you want me to do? Photosynthesis?" Thorn glared at his older brother as Solar and Fang were laughing.

"Y-Y'know what? Y-You can go back to sleep." Solar said wiping a tear from his eye.

"Do you guys do that every day?" Fang asked as he nodded.

"Every day one of us go to Daun's room to wake him up at 6am for him to be grumpy and say something funny." Fang nodded for him to go on.

"So when Quake did it first he said, "Rise and shine!" But Daun said, "So? I ain't gonna plant a flower." We just laughed at how a precious cinnamon roll like him would be a mean, savage, grumpy boi." Fang laughed and listened.

When Thunder was there,

"Yo! Wake up!" Daun looked up. Sat up, and stared at his fucking soul.

"W-W-Wehavecookies!!!" Thunder shouted and Thorn looked normal.

When Cyclone was there,

"Wake up! The sun's gonna die if you don't move." Daun who still not moved a mucle said,

"Then let it perish." Cyclone moved like the wind, fast and soundlessly, got out of the room.

When Ice was there,

"Hey..." Thorn looked up to see Ice with his whale plushie.

"Yea?" Ice looked at him then the bed.

"Fine. You can sleep here too." Thorn moved and Ice slept in the bed with him.

When Blaze was there,

"Yo! D-!? Daun?" Blaze went in the room to find it empty.

"Hmm. He must've woken up already."

Just as Blaze turned he saw Daun there with a shovel.

"Feel. . . . My. . . Wrath!!" Daun hit Blaze on the head as he fell uncouncious.

——‐–—

"I feel bad for ya'll. Do deal with him in the mornings." Fang said.

"Nah. We don't mind. We brought it on ourselves anyway." Solar said as he scratched his head.

"I'll wait for Thorn to wake up." Solar nodded and Fang waited for a whole hour.

"Sorry about that." Daun apologised.

"It's okay. So should we wait for your brothers or?" Daun sat down beside Fang.

"I'ma wait." Fang nodded and they waited for them.

-Sorry if short!!!!-
-I'm so sorry if it's so short!!-

-I really don't have any crativenes in me like I had but I'll make it up to ya'll!!-

"Bunny-Dek- Out!!!"