Secret/s revealed?

It was already 3 months since they enrolled in school and escaped their home. They already were holding complete controll of their powers and is more strong. Daun is still the leader of the gardening club. Cyclone, Blaze, and Ice are in the music club. Blaze is the leader. Cyclone also joined Tanah's club, the cooking club. Cahaya is in Science and photography club and he is the leader of the Science club. And Thunder? Well Thunder is the vice president of the student council. He helps the president of the student council who happens to be, Quake. Or as you know it Tanah.

It was P.E when something happend

"Go class go!" Mr. Papa shouted at his students. Remember the one Tanah bumped into 3 months ago? Well since the Boboiboy brothers were getting popular he became jealous and he held a grudge for them. Especially Thunder. His name was, Fang. "Okay class today we have a race!!" Mr. Papa stapled a paper at the board and the class looked at it.

Gopal vs Yaya
Ying vs Ochobot
Amon vs Tale
Petir/Thunder vs Fang
Daun/Thorn vs Angin/Cyclone
Cahaya/Solar vs Tanah/Quake
Etc.
(Ofcourse Mr. Papa didn't write the elements names. He only put Thunder vs Fang and Daun vs Cyclone cuz they told him. He didn't write /'s)

"Yay!!" The Boboiboy sibling yelled except Thunder.

He knew what Fang felt to him.

"Yay.." He forced a smile

Well I mean the tittle's obviously wronv cuz it didn't reveal their secrets. Promise the next one is the one where they reveal it cuz they were under attack. I'll leave the decription at the other story! Bye bye furballs!!!!!

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

"Bunny-Dek"

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇