•|14|•

Fang's POV

That was really good. Especially Quake's voice.

I was just passing by when I heard singing. It was the Boboiboy Brothers.

Their singing was good yet can also send goosebumps to you.

-After 6 years-

"C'mon! Mission FaKe is still on the go!" Cyclone yelled at the duo behind him.

After 6 years Fang and Quake were inseprable.

Everyone can see they liked eachother.

When their father passed away Thunderstorm got the company.

Thorn and Solar opened their own company and it became famous too.

Fang and Quake opened their own Café.

Cyclone would just be in the nature or help Fang and Quake.

Ice and Blaze opened a music company.

Often the Brother's would sing and that made them really famous.

Right now Blaze, Thorn, and Cyclone, your troublemakers, are following Fang and Quake.

Their plan was that Thorn would make Quake's favorite flower, Ranunculus, sprout to Fang's hand.

Cyclone would use his powers to push Fang and Blaze would just video it.

It worked!

Blaze got a photo of Fang and Quake kissing!! It was really pretty too.

"Heheh. This really needs a frame." Blaze told them showing them the picture.

The rest of their date was good.

They got engaged after 5 months of dating and adopted a boy.

It was then figured out that they were not related.

The only ones related were Thorn, Cyclone, and Blaze. They were triplets.

Cyclone and Thunder became a couple and sometimes had make-out sessions in his office.

Blaze and Ice were happy together and had adopted a boy named, Frostfire.

Thorn and Solar are dating.

So. They would say their ending is happy

"The end." A man with chocolate brown eyes told his 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter.

"Did they have a good life dada?" The boy asked his dad.

"Yes they did Wind." The dad told his son named, Wind.

"So what happened to the other kids dada?" His daughter asked.

"Oh. Well. They went their seperate ways but still had contact Taufan." Taufan giggled.

"C'mon Quake." A man with purple hair and scarlet eyes told his husband, the father of the kids, Quake.

"Sure sure Fang. Goodnight my little breezes." Quake kissed their foreheads and let them sleep.

"Did you tell them it was us?"

"Well that's a story for next time." A voice told them.

"Thunder! Cyclone! Why are you 2 here?" Quake asked.

"Don't you remember? It's our Brother anniversery!" Thorn yelled quietly.

"Be quiet Leaf. All our children are asleep." His husband, Solar, said using the nature element's nickname.

"Sorry Cahaya." Last to join was Blaze and Ice.

"Sorry. I had a little trouble waking up a boyfriend of mine."

Ice just gave him a bored look and held his hand on the males hand.

"No prob."

Unknowing to them their children were listening.

"I knew it was them!" Wind whispered to his sister.

"C'mon let's sleep now. I'm tired." A 3 year old boy said.

"You get that trait from your father Glacier." Another boy from behind said.

"And you get that creeping from the shadow's tait from Uncle Thunder Xavier."

Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Hey! That's just mean!"

"It's okay Cosmos. Your Cousin's not hurt."

"He get's the happy-go-lucky trait from Uncle Thorn." Xavier and Frostfire thought together.

——:——
SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!!

I hope it's good!
——:——