6

KYUNGSOO

"You went to her this morning?" I asked Oh Sehun when the two of us were left inside the dressing room.

He nodded, "Yup."

"And?" I asked. "How was she?"

Sehun chuckled, "Chanyeol hyung was the one who told me to check on her. Why are you the one asking questions?"

Chanyeol, again.

"Are you stupid?" I asked. "I can't believe you're being obedient towards that brat."

"Hyung, he's older than you." Sehun said, his tone teasing me.

I gave him a dismissive expression then went out of the dressing room. Baekhyun and Jongdae were looking at me intently as I entered the practice room and made my way towards the person I've been itching to punch the hell out of.

"Park Chanyeol," I called.

The dork raised his gaze to meet mine, his eyebrows knit together. "Mwoya?"

I sighed. "Let's talk outside."

One thing I hate about Chanyeol is how he always gets what he wants. I like Heeyoung. But instead of fighting for my place in her heart, I willingly gave up my chance just to make way for Chanyeol, because I know Heeyoung would never look at me the way she looks at Yeol.

I was fine with it. I trusted this giant to take care of her because I knew they came a long way from being childhood friends to being lovers. I trusted him but he messed everything up.

The sasaengs, the paparazzis, the news, everything in our lives are made public by these group of people. As idols, it's part of the deal. It's the curse we chose to accept the moment we signed a contract. It's like signing away our freedom and our privacy. Nothing, in any aspect, is being kept a secret. We are either exposed or we confess by ourselves when it comes to major or sometimes even minor events in our lives.

Chanyeol had a dating rumor with his co-star for his upcoming drama. What pissed me off was how he agreed to it being a publicity stunt when he knew Heeyoung was waiting for him and trusting him.

I saw her. I saw how pain filled her once joyful eyes when she read that stupid published article on one of the biggest social media platforms. I saw how her tears crawled on her cheeks from her beautiful eyes when she stormed out of the room. I heard her broken sobs when she entered the elevator. I saw her.

But Chanyeol didn't.

He doesn't know how she looked like when she found out about it. He doesn't know anything.

"What is this about?" Chanyeol asked when we stepped outside.

I sighed and met his gaze, "Stop making Sehun follow her."

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked. "I want Sehun to make sure she's okay."

I smirked, "Okay? You seriously think she'd be okay?"

"No, that's why I'm asking Sehun to make her feel okay." He said, his ears starting to get reddish.

"You want someone else to clean up for the mess you made?" I asked on gritted teeth. "Is that it, Yeol?"