7

KYUNGSOO

"Hyung, you can't leave. We have practice." Jongin said, his hand pulling my right arm.

I just told him I'm leaving to buy something but he won't even let me go out of the building peacefully. He's always like this. Always so clingy and overreacting. He's making me join practice even when the choreographers won't even teach me because they want me to rest my arm.

"Jongin-ah, let me go. I'll be quick." I said firmly, detaching my arm from his grip.

"What if you get mobbed again?" He asked, gentleness on his voice. "Hyung, your arm injury hasn't fully recovered yet."

I sighed, "I'll be fine, alright? Go warm up."

I didn't let him say anything more as I quickly made my way to the elevator. I need to go to that stupid bookstore because for some unknown reason, Jiwon left my glasses there. Plus, I'll ask that stupid girl if Heeyoung's doing well.

"She's late again." I murmured as I stare at my reflection on the store's glass doors.

That stupid girl always opens this bookstore late. She's always late. I wonder why her boss hasn't fired her yet. Well, it's not like this job is sought-after anyway. It's pretty boring to work at a store that only has two to three visitors a week. To be honest, her annoying personality doesn't quite fit her job. She's more like a sales talker in department stores.

"Kyungsoo-ssi!"

I turned towards the direction of the voice and I immediately saw the stupid girl, clasping her damp hair as she ran towards where I was standing. Her face looked like she just woke up and her clothes don't even match.

"Wow, an early bird." I flatly said, expressing my annoyance.

She just blatantly smiled at me, her cheeks all squished from the cheeky smile. How annoying.

"Are we just gonna stand here or do you wanna open this stupid store?" I said, wrinkling my forehead as the sun's glare entered my eyes.

She laughed, "Oh, right. Sorry."

From the first time I had an interaction with her, I immediately knew she's the type of girl who guys despise. She's loud and outgoing and most of the time, too cheeky for her own good. She smiles like the only thing bothering her is not showing her teeth to the world. She's not easily insulted and she takes everything as a compliment.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked as she harshly placed her bag on the counter.

"My glasses." I murmured, not detaching my gaze from her.

"Oh? Those were yours?" She asked as she opened a drawer.